Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some more tricked out busa's

Damn i want a busa one day
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

I still cant deal w/ the whole tiger stripe deal... but hey, whatever floats ur boat i guess.

Comment

that first one is just awful..the other ones are damn nice! i'm getting a busa 1 day..far far far in the future lol
        Hello World.

Comment

I might be mistaken, but the tiger look is not paint. I think I read somewhere that it is like a covering that goes over the bike.
          I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed750
            I still cant deal w/ the whole tiger stripe deal... but hey, whatever floats ur boat i guess.
            +1 on that..
            Plus if you are going to ruin (IMO) an expensive bike by gluing fur to it.
            get it to match up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe
              I might be mistaken, but the tiger look is not paint. I think I read somewhere that it is like a covering that goes over the bike.
              correct..they glue that fabric on to cover the bike..they justify it by saying it protects the plastic when they go down...and that it looks neato too.

Comment

The first one fugly, the second is an awesome show machine and the third has my table under it.
                TDA Racing/Motorsports
                1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                Who knows what is next?
                Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

I like the last one. Sweeeeeeeet

Comment

Originally posted by Zukiman
                    I like the last one. Sweeeeeeeet

+1
                    if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Comment

Like the third one (especially the table), the second I'd be afraid of scratching it & that first monstrosity needs a shave

Comment

I cant imagine the cost of that paint job !!!

Comment

The first one saddens me
                          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

That poor, poor tiger stripped Busa. Why noy just do that to a old POS bike that has already been dropped a million times
                            Kan-O-Gixxer!
                            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                            -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                            -Ohlins Susupension
                            -Various Other Mods

Comment

The first one should have his Busa priviledges revoked. The third one is really sweet!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X