X

What do you do w/ ur lid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you do w/ ur lid

When you go into the store, restaurant, stop to take a break at a rest stop? rally?
    Always strap it to my bike
    0%
    Usually just sit it on the mirror, seat, or on the ground beside my bike
    0%
    Always carry it with me everywhere I go
    0%

Hey....you gotta answer your own poll ya know...

Comment

I do different things depending on the occasion:

Rest stops - normally leave it hangin over a mirror on the bike. There are normally quite a few bikes at the places I stop and everyone here seems to look out for each other. Also the bike is normally in sight.

Shops - Hmmm... if it is some little craft community on a ride through the hills I'll lock it to the bike an wander. If it is a local shopping mall I take it with me (although I do normally drive to the mall - the closest one doesn't have specific bike parks).
      fulcrum (aka David)
      Blue 2004 GSX750F
      Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.--Isaac Asimov
      If you can keep your head, while all around you are losing theirs, then you probably aren't grasping the situation

Crash virginity lost: March 6th 2005

Comment

put it on the ground by my bike, i wanna get a helmet lock but i odnt know where i can find one

Comment

Most of the time I leave it by my bike. I am usually with bunch of other guys so no big deal leaving it with the bike. Now if I am going into eat someplace or going to be away from the bike I will take it with me.
          www.mopowersports.com

Comment

hang it from the throttle side mirror.

NEVER the seat...they tend to fall from there

Comment

I lock it to the bike normally but since i am paranoid i generally take it with me.
              Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Wilson
                Hey....you gotta answer your own poll ya know...
                I did I did.. just forgot when i posted it..

Comment

i usually do all three. just depends. like if i'm only gunna be a minute in someplace, i'll take it. or if i am going to eat, i might take it in or leave it locked. or at buddy's houses, i'll leave it on the mirror. can i vote for all three?
                  if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Comment

carry mine with me, I had one stolen and it was locked to my bike.
                    TDA Racing/Motorsports
                    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                    Who knows what is next?
                    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

I lock mine to my bike, how would someone steal it from the lock without damaging the strap or d rings, which would make it usless anyway. Or maybe I am just not smart enough to be a criminal. But really, someone please tell me, if it were to be taken to be used and not just damaged out of meaness, what is the point of messing with the lock?
                      2000 Kat 600
                      "Fast Blue"
                      Pic in Profile

Comment

Depends on the situation, I've done all three at different times and places.
                        Kyle

Comment

Usually carry it, but sometimes lock it up.
                          Kan-O-Gixxer!
                          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                          -Ohlins Susupension
                          -Various Other Mods

Comment

lock it to the bike....hey duff you already have a bike lock on the bike...:P
                            Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

I love just putting it on the mirror when im hanging around the bike or have it in view. The only thing I hate is readjusting that mirror till you get it back to the spot it should be. What a pain in the ass, can't they make those things strong enough to hold a helmet?
                              I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane

Comment

Working...
                              X