Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Should suzuki have done busa's like this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should suzuki have done busa's like this?

You're basic gixxer scheme, as opposed to all the black, gold, silver, etc. There's something raw and unique about this basic paint scheme on a busa...but not sure how much I care for it though.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

I like it!
    You got it.
    Get on it.

www.georgiasportbike.com

Comment

looks like a Tiller.
      AMA member # 224227

Comment

I'm not a huge fan. Kinda takes away from the Busa being set apart from everything else, Just looks like an overweight Gixxer
        I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane

Comment

Now THAT'S a good lookin' Busa!

Comment

I like that paint scheme more then the original
            Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bigpapac
              I'm not a huge fan. Kinda takes away from the Busa being set apart from everything else, Just looks like an overweight Gixxer
              i agree - the busa is more focused on the straightline speed. i needs to have a different paint scheme.

tim

Comment

I like it..
                Course I hate that seat hump..
                Looks like it has a glandular problem..

Comment

I like it, awesome looking! Need a small pad on that cowl though.
                  TDA Racing/Motorsports
                  1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                  Who knows what is next?
                  Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                  Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

I do not like it. The Busa is a totally different bike, and deserves a totally different paint scheme. Of course, I really don't care for it on the Gixxer's or the Tillers either, I am more of a off-color man myself.
                    Kan-O-Gixxer!
                    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                    -Ohlins Susupension
                    -Various Other Mods

Comment

Wow. I'm really not feelin' that. On the Gix it looks cool, but the Busa is so big it looks like there's too much going on. Really busy. But that's just me.

I personally like the Silver & Black or Alstare Purple color scheme on the Gixxers better than anything.
                      sigpic

Comment

here's the pic for those who dont like pop-ups

i kinda dig it for a custom paint scheme..but as for making it a regular color option, dont like it. busa's are fine the way they are...i like the black/grey scheme that tdr has...sleek

*edit*
                        why is my picture not working?
                        Hello World.

Comment

I prefer this one
                          TDA Racing/Motorsports
                          1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                          Who knows what is next?
                          Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                          Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

^^thats hot!
                            Hello World.

Comment

busa needs to be unique for hte pure fact that the idiots out there think its a gsxr with a huge motor ..ah no, i needs to be in its own class with own colors own looks so stupid people dont make me more mad

Comment

Working...
                              X