Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

lil' over a week and i get pulled over already...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lil' over a week and i get pulled over already...

so, i turned into this neighborhood, 25mph speed limit. see some folks sitting on their porch, i wave, their dog chases out after me, so i gas the throttle a lil' to get away from him. i get to the next street and see a sheriff and some man talking behind a parked truck. it looks weird to me that i don't see a cop car. getting closer, they dispurse, i wave at the truck driver and he gives me a funny look. i'm coming up on a stop sign. i look at the sheriff, i wave, and he acts like he's about to run towards me. i'm like "oooooooooook". so i stop, then hear "honk honk". i turn around and there's a trooper behind me with lights justa blazin'. he got me for not making a hand signal when i turned, and told me to get some signals on the back. he had been following me since i turned into the neighborhood and i didn't know it. i was such a goob, no wonder folks were looking at me weird, i was coasting through their neighborhood waving at everyone, and all they saw was a 30mph bike chase lmao! anywho, got a warning, he laughed 'cause i didn't know he was behind me and i was just a waving away like i'm in a parade or something. good thing he didn't notice my lack of mirrors

"If you ain't first, you're last..." - Ricky Bobby
    "Your stuck on an anger bridge man, you gotta cross the anger bridge and come back to the friendship shore..." - Magic Man

OOOps!! You had to be red faced for sure.
    TDA Racing/Motorsports
    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
    Who knows what is next?
    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

i couldn't stop laughing at myself. some people at the house i was near came outside and i couldn't even look their way lol sure is different sitting on top of a bike with people looking at you than it is trying to slouch down in the seat of a car..

"If you ain't first, you're last..." - Ricky Bobby
      "Your stuck on an anger bridge man, you gotta cross the anger bridge and come back to the friendship shore..." - Magic Man

Comment

I am laughing with you and not at you, sounds like something I could see myself doing! At least you got a warning.
        2000 Kat 600
        "Fast Blue"
        Pic in Profile

Comment

Oh, dude...that's too funny!

Glad he didn't ream ya!
          You got it.
          Get on it.

www.georgiasportbike.com

Comment

You just made my morning, thanks for sharing!
            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

you are lucky he was a cool guy, I could easily see him giving you a hard time
              Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

Nice one . Live and learn I guess.
                Kyle

Comment

Yeah, pretty funny. Now go get some turn signals and some mirrors before ya run into one that's not so nice!! j/k but mirrors would have helped see those pretty lights behind ya
                  sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
                  MSF Rider Coach 27028
                  MoPowerSports.com
                  Torco
                  SoCalTrackDays

Comment

Too funny...thanks you just made my day
                    Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Re: lil' over a week and i get pulled over already...

Originally posted by takirb
                      ...i was coasting through their neighborhood waving at everyone, and all they saw was a 30mph bike chase lmao! ....i didn't know he was behind me and i was just a waving away like i'm in a parade or something.
                      That's Awsome, good stuff!!! Glad it turned out ok!

Comment

I have tears of laughter in my eyes! That is freakin funny man. Thanks so much. I am still laughin'!
                        AMA member # 224227

Comment

Thats Hillarious, The picture I'm getting going down a street and you just waving at everyone.

Comment

: thats funny !! you always feel so stupid when that happens.. i had a cop tail me, in my truck once, for like 6 miles, and i didnt even know it, till i finally happened to look in the mirror and saw him behind me.

You're neighbors are still probably talking about you now

Comment

No mirrors or turn signals? Is that safe? Good thing you go of though *grin*

Comment

Working...
                              X