X

good deal on an 04 Kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good deal on an 04 Kat

Found this on e-bay, looks like a great deal for anyone looking to pick up a new Kat

i wonder how he go the dent in the tank.. maybe that is how his wife became pregnant?
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Originally posted by zleviticus
      i wonder how he go the dent in the tank.. maybe that is how his wife became pregnant?
      ya never know. although if that were the case you think he'd want to hang on to it for sentimental reasons

Comment

a tank bib ?? yeah, tank bra sounds better!

Comment

Squids
          Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

That might be a good deal, but I am real suspicious of things on ebay. Maybe if I lived close enough to go and physically see the bike. I almost fell into a trap on a 1 year old TLS in England, 2500.00 US, and that included shipping. Maybe somebody got a good deal. By the way, how many of us purchase big ticket items online? Like over 1000.00?
            2000 Kat 600
            "Fast Blue"
            Pic in Profile

Comment

Unless I can go see it, and pick it up myself, see the title, etc. Im not touching a big item like this on ebay..came this close to getting burnt on a bike deal about a year ago!!

Comment

Working...
              X