Lead or Follow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Koori25
    Damn, I didn't notice dates... Wow.. Ya got me.. My fault.. Sorry everyone
    no big deal, but I am curious. were you freakin' bored or what? this must have been on page 12-13. maybe 20. it's 2 and a half years old...lol.
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Maybe he used the search instead of creating a new thread... stranger things have happened!
      Sold: 2001 Katana 600
      Bought: 2007 Kawasaki Z1000

Still waiting for my Braada Cowl... 62 weeks and counting... I'm told it will be worth the wait...

Comment

Black IS the fastest color!

Comment

Originally posted by Koori25
          Damn, I didn't notice dates... Wow.. Ya got me.. My fault.. Sorry everyone
          That's cool I kind of like to see really old threads come back up if they haven't been beaten to death. I actually had not seen this one the first time around!

It was just a good opportunity for some fun pics and a chance to give you a good natured hard time.
          -2005 Katana GSX750F ***SOLD***
          -2006 Kawasaki ZX-6R

RideGear.com (I keep shooting, but they won't DIE!)

Comment

Originally posted by Black Sheep
            Maybe he used the search instead of creating a new thread... stranger things have happened!

ya...I considered that. but where would the fun be in saying, "hey....you used the search option"?
            I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by mharrison
              Holy Thread Resurrection Batman!

Is Koori25 doing what I think he's doing?

Clear !!!!!!

OK, this thread's alive again folks!

"I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
              JOHN 16:33

Comment

Working...
              X