No announcement yet.
X

Lead or Follow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want to follow lou, he he, you never know what will come out the rear lol
    TDA Racing/Motorsports
    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
    Who knows what is next?
    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Pure Gas Thaz... Pure Gas
      Kan-O-Gixxer!
      -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
      -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
      -Ohlins Susupension
      -Various Other Mods

Comment

I'll do both. Most of my group riding has been with my dad and brother (and occasionally with the mechanics at his work who all ride harleys.... kind of a funny sight), and usually everyone leads and follows at some point in the ride.

Comment

i like to follow so if we are going a lil quick its not my booty that is on the line

Comment

Duff, as a "Prosepct" you are only "Allowed" to follow
            Kan-O-Gixxer!
            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
            -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
            -Ohlins Susupension
            -Various Other Mods

Comment

: there ya go lou shush

Comment

REally depends on the group. Ussaly in a large group we put the best riders in the front and rear of the group. A small group I'll lead if need be, in a grup of 4 or less it comes down to riders and who knows wtf your going.

Comment

Group - I follow
                  Couple riders and me - Lead

Comment

Depends on the pace of the ride.

The faster it is, the more likely I am to let somebody else stick their neck out.

I've followed a buddy at 80 through roads I would only lead at 60.....
                    Matt

If you think you don't need a helmet, you probably don't.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
                      Pure Gas Thaz... Pure Gas
                      jet perpulsion that's how you go so fast!! hehe
                      TDA Racing/Motorsports
                      1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                      Who knows what is next?
                      Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                      Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

I would rather follow and ley somebody else worry about where we are going.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed750
                          Originally posted by GSX1100FL
                          I prefer to ride alone, I haven't riden with anyone else in years.
                          Are you coming to the gap? dont worry,we'll teach ya the ins n outs of group riding.
                          I would very much like to go to the Gap but I can't make it, funds are on the low side.

Some year I'll be there.
                          I don't know how fast my bike goes, I've never stopped to find out.

Comment

There's nothing like riding in a group, to just give you that xtra feel of commadery and excitement! While I dont get to do it as much as I would like, group rides are fun if they are organized and everyone is on the same page.

Comment

I just started riding in Nov, and alas there isn't a very strong bike presence here. I haven't ridden with another rider for lonfer than 10 minutes on a strait highway *tear*. And what is all this I am hearing about a "gap"?

Comment

Originally posted by Crackshot
                                And what is all this I am hearing about a "gap"?
                                Seriously ? There's a rally at the "Gap" in mid-July . That would be Deal's Gap in Nc. Actually , Deal's Gap is nothing more than a road really , but it's supposedly one of the coolest roads if you're into "twisties" . There are rallies there all the time . The area's really nice (the Smoky mtns.) , and the roads are pretty cool (especially if there are no good twities near you) , but it's all the like-minded people there that make it so much fun .
                                I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
                                X