X

Tell me all of you Canadians have heard this

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me all of you Canadians have heard this

This is my favorite export to date. Jesse Cook Flamenco Guitarist. If you haven't heard yet, go to www.cdnow.com and type Jesse Cook and listen to Tempest. Cheers
    Common sense is great, it's just not all that common.

I heard of RUSH!

Comment

Rush doesn't even compare to this!

Comment

I've got a buddy who loves him and has gone to see him as well. I liked his version of Crowded House's Fall at Your Feet.
        Suzuki Katana: The best underated motersicle in da woild

Comment

Rush who?

Comment

Originally posted by medieval
            OUCH !!

Comment

I listened to the tempest demo....and to say RUSH doesn't even compare...well, I guess different strokes for different folks. Two totally different types of music and it is like comparing apples to oranges. I prefer RUSH, thank you very much.
              I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe
                I listened to the tempest demo....and to say RUSH doesn't even compare...well, I guess different strokes for different folks. Two totally different types of music and it is like comparing apples to oranges. I prefer RUSH, thank you very much.
                I know, he threw in something unexpected, figured I would stir the pot as well

Comment

I know, he threw in something unexpected, figured I would stir the pot as well
                  I'll give you the benefit of the doubt...I am fair game...but Rush are "OFF LIMITS"

Comment

Range, just grow your girlie 80's hair back, we all know thats what you really want.
                    Kan-O-Gixxer!
                    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                    -Ohlins Susupension
                    -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Lou
                      Range, just grow your girlie 80's hair back, we all know thats what you really want.
                      He can't have his 80's hair back.....it is just too much. He likes to sit beside his bike and stare at his reflection in his Hindle. His hair would just be too big and he wouldn't be be able to see it all.
                      I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou
                        He can't have his 80's hair back.....it is just too much. He likes to sit beside his bike and stare at his reflection in his Hindle. His hair would just be too big and he wouldn't be be able to see it all.
                        lol...aren't you bowling?

Comment

He can't have his 80's hair back...
                          Age will do that... Now it's 80's back hair instead of 80's hair back...

Just Teasing the guy with the new bike...
                          =-= The CyberPoet
                          Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Kinda cool but as far as Canadian groups are concerned Neil from Rush is the God of drummers world wide. But I am partial to Ashley MacIssac (sp). That kid knows how to play a fiddle. I just don't think he is allowed back here in the states due to a little green plant trouble.
                            "The time has come", the walrus said, "to speak of many things"

Comment

Working...
                            X