No announcement yet.
X

ZX7 Rider tryes to donw the Kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My boss has a gsxr1000 and keeps on about how fast it can go(0 to over 100 in first gear he reckons?) he and his gsxr riding mates also call gsxf "the teapot", fair enough its not to everyones liking. He then tells me how he let his 7 year old son ride pillion for the first time, and laughingly tells me how he rode so fast that when his son got off he was so scared that he will not ride with him again
    So id rather ride the teapot than be an idiot

Comment

i can't wait to get my kids into riding w/ me... but at 3 and almost 2 i've ot a while...

my boss gives me greif because he's a hard core harley guy... but i know he's not realy serious... i dig his rides just not my taste ... although his '04 f350 harley edition truck is AWESOME

Comment

TAKE A CHECK UP FROM THE NECK UP BEFORE YOU SADDLE UP!!

Comment

Re: ZX7 Rider tryes to donw the Kat

Same way I deal with Mormons and Jehovah Witnesses..
          Not that there is anything wrong with any of these people..

Great! Now you won't be getting your free sub. to Watch Tower.
          LMT

Comment

Shite List ???

I have gotten a whole load of stuff about my 93 1100, from the can a tuna to "It's an old mans bike" - but
            1- I can do 4 hours in the saddle and still walk. (with my 49 yr old back)
            2- It was built before the 100 HP cap for many bikes
            3- There are no dealer only repairs
            4- 137 hp stock is good
            5- Pipes,carbs,airbox mods make it better
            6- most squids cant ride - so they talk
            7- Cheap / rare / Fast is a great combination
            8- Why are they complaining about what I ride - Im comfortable !
            9- laugh all you want - the windshield moves for a reason (comfort)
            and finally
            10- Who really gives a shi* what the probably inexperienced, spoiled, rude, and ignorant child has to say !!!

Ride what you want - its a free country
            Allow me the same.
            Its not the speed of life that kills you - It's that sudden stop at the end

Comment

I feel Ive outgrown the Kat, its just to old for me and heavy...I rarely take it in the twisty areas, all my riding is usually highway and downtown. But i will say one thing...the freaking thing is M-60 bullet proof...lol
              Just remember: Satan loves you

Comment

Originally posted by hougy
                I feel Ive outgrown the Kat, its just to old for me and heavy...I rarely take it in the twisty areas, all my riding is usually highway and downtown. But i will say one thing...the freaking thing is M-60 bullet proof...lol
                Sounds like YOU'RE ready for a power cruiser then .
                I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Another one lost to the V Twin clones ????
                  As displayed by the bags and other bits hanging off, I don't leave a lot of
                  foot peg marks in the corners, but do enjoy the option to push it a little.
                  The corbin makes a huge difference - it's a real stable touring platform.
                  As for the cruisers
                  Whatever makes ya happy

BTW - I forgot one in my earlier post
                  1100cc + 11,000 rpm - seems ok to me
                  Its not the speed of life that kills you - It's that sudden stop at the end

Comment

What's unfortunate, is that they are doing away with Katana after this year. I have had more pictures taken of my bike and had friends go out and buy Katanas after seeing mine that it leads me to believe that this is a more popular motorcycle than I thought. Katana was the first street bike I rode in 1988, I loved the bikes then and I love mine now.

Comment

Working...
                    X