X

Goodies in the mail!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodies in the mail!!!

Got some goodies in the mail today. I had originally stayed home to sign for my wife's new laptop (she got one but I didn't...and I did that to myself...stupid stupid). Well, I found out that my GUI programming book is also in. Awesome. Yes, I'm a geek. Well, had to run the rugrat to daycare when he got home from school. Get home to see ANOTHER missed package notice, this one from USPS. Open the door and find my new (to me at least) clear turn signals. Look great, thanks again, Tricked02. Go to the PO at 4:30...it's my artfibras undertail!!! Yay!!! Now...when am I going to have time to put it all on..........
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
    -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
    -Terence

Hmmm.... quite the situation in which you have found yourself.

Isn't winter coming soon to Southern Illinois? I know it's hard, but just set them on the work bench in the garage and keep riding until it's time to put her away for the winter. Then you have all winter to take your time and mod her up. Then in the spring, it'll be like a whole new bike.

Greg

COURAGE -

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone
    who have the courage to defend it.

First Sergeant(Ret) - US Army - 21 years

Comment

I haven't been riding a whole lot lately, anyway. I'm in desperate need of a carb synch, plug change, and other minor details. It's no fun to even try to start the bike when it's in its current state. So, while I've got it torn down for work, I'll add these parts. I can ride at random intervals throughout the winter. I rode into November last year and had a couple of random 70 degree days in January. So I never really put her away for the winter.

Add in the fact that I don't have a garage or any room in my apartment and you get me trying to do the work before my hands go numb from the cold.
      -Unknown Author

-Terence

Comment

I hear that.

Well, since that's the case. Go for it. Take this weekend and hook up the Kat!!

Then, once you get her tuned up.... it's game on!!

Greg

COURAGE -

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone
        who have the courage to defend it.

First Sergeant(Ret) - US Army - 21 years

Comment

make sure you send us pis of the project.i want to see that under tail.

Comment

Good day indeed! You're gonna be busy for a while. Wish that would happen to me....

Comment

The color of my tail is off from the undertail and main plastics. I'm trying to decide if I don't care until spring time (when I'll repaint the bike) or if I should wait and make sure all the colors match...hmm....
              -Unknown Author

-Terence

Comment

Working...
              X