X

Most common squid bike.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most common squid bike.

We all know what squids are, but, in ur opinion, what is the common bike that squids tend to flock too?

Obviously just becuz a squid rides it, doesnt mean its bad..but u know, certain bikes just have that aura about them that draws the peeps outta the woodwork.
    GSXR 600, 750,1000
    28.57%
    CBR 600 and 1000
    0.00%
    YZF R6 and R1
    57.14%
    Ninja ZX6, ZX7, ZX10
    14.29%
    Ducati 900
    0.00%

Kawasaki Ninja, of course. That's the first thing the uneducated think of when they think "sportbike"

Comment

I'd definately say gixxer. And I think they are awsome bikes, nothing against them.
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

I'd have to go with the ninja also

Comment

I'd say it's a toss up between the Ninja and the GSXR, but if I had to choose, the GSXR. I can't count how many times I've heard guys (non riders) talking about how sweet a GSXR is and that's the bike whoever is looking to buy should get. But when you pipe in with "which GSXR?" They respond with "what do you mean? Don't you ride? The GSXR!"

Comment

All but the Duc IMHO, The gixxer comes in first with the R6 and zx7 following.
            TDA Racing/Motorsports
            1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
            Who knows what is next?
            Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
            Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Originally posted by JesterGfx
              I'd say it's a toss up between the Ninja and the GSXR, but if I had to choose, the GSXR. I can't count how many times I've heard guys (non riders) talking about how sweet a GSXR is and that's the bike whoever is looking to buy should get. But when you pipe in with "which GSXR?" They respond with "what do you mean? Don't you ride? The GSXR!"

+1 with what he said. i couldn't have said it better myself
              if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Comment

I still remember a time when I was in my local dealer, just lookin around, killin some times amongst the beastly RR's and ZX's when a couple of kids, maybe 18 or so, came in, were looking around at all the bikes, and sitting on them, talking about how fast they are , and what would look cool!! Salesman came over and asked if they needed help, and the 1 guy said, yeah, which bike will look the coolest on the circuit this weekend !!!

Comment

SQUID BIKES

HEY, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE KATANA ON THE CHOICES ???
                  (((((((RIDE HARD OR GO HOME)))))))

Comment

a 98 ZX6R...black and green...little purple...woman rider....Canadian...

Comment

I have to agree on the gixer, however, I like the mods they do their bikes. Usually broken screen, plastic is missing or painted a different color, and or, turn signals missing on one side.
                      2000 Kat 600
                      "Fast Blue"
                      Pic in Profile

Comment

I thought it was any make as long as it is a 600cc
                        I don't know how fast my bike goes, I've never stopped to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by Range
                          a 98 ZX6R...black and green...little purple...woman rider....Canadian...
                          You tryin' to insinuate something ? Every time I talk to any would'be newbie biker the first bike they mention is a "Suzuki gs something-or-other" , because they're not even sure of the name . I fill it in , and they're like "yeah , that's the one . I hear that's the fastest out there."
                          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Re: SQUID BIKES

Originally posted by SUPA-FLY-KAT
                            Hey, What happened to the Katana choices ???
                            The question was Squid bikes, not Newbie bikes.... there is a difference. The Kat attracts more new riders than other models but the things that make the Kat attractive (Price,ins,forgiveness) combined with the bad rap they get among squids and hardcore SS riders is what keeps the squids mostly away from them. KatRiders find their way here and we teach them what it really means to ride

True SQUIDS are clueless to comfort and value and act only on the advice of non-riders, other squids and pushy salesmen. They go for the bike with the biggest cool factor that a co-signed loan can afford. Their baseball cap turned backwards serves as a hemet and shorts and t-shirt as gear.

I have to say that I see more GSXR's than any other bike around here and 99% of them are ridden by people that fit into the Squid description I gave.
                            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Yep, GSXRs are the worst!!! Great bikes but they do attract marine life. Everytime someone sees me in my gear, first thing they ask is what bike. I tell them it's a GSXR and they don't even want to know year/size. It's pretty funny actually.
                              sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
                              MSF Rider Coach 27028
                              MoPowerSports.com
                              Torco
                              SoCalTrackDays

Comment

Working...
                              X