X

Its Official

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its Official

Well I passed my MSF course. The box kicked my butt, I maxed out the points on the box. Then they said I went through the last turn too slow. All in all I wound up with 13 points total. Tomorrow I get to get off of this permit business and start riding around where I need to go.

Good luck! Remember that the MSF is just the tip of the iceberg on how to ride a motorcycle safely... the reality is that I've never been pressed to do an U-turn in an 8 foot box outside a testing facility in my life.

Cheers,
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

You go man.

Comment

congrats and be careful

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Con-grats
          Every dog has his day,
          And some lucky F**kers
          Even have two!

Comment

It's a great feeling isn't it?

Congrats

Comment

Thank you all. I almost forgot to mention how my day had started. I had forgot to bring my book with me before I left. Well I was sitting on the bike warming it up when my wife runs outside and asks me if I needed my book. I said yes and she ran back inside to get it. Well our driveway slopes down toward the street... I jumped off of the bike to open up the seat to store the book and the bike toppled down on me. I was pissed for being so stupid. I didnt notice that the kickstand had flipped up because the bike had rolled forward just enough to move it. So that had me all flustered this morning going into the day. But I aced the written and passed the practical so it wasnt too bad after all.

Comment

Congrats. Ride Safe, and, Ride Smart
                I would rather be judged by 12, than carried by 6.

It doesn't matter what they say about you as long as they spell your name right.

Comment

Hey at least your day got better and not worse.
                  Every dog has his day,
                  And some lucky F**kers
                  Even have two!

Comment

hope your bike was okay, and you of course

Comment

She and I walked away just fine. I took most of the fall so she didn't even mark up. As for me, well it will heal up. Nothing serious though.

Comment

Glad you passed and didn't get hurt from the drop. If that is the worse that will happen then you are lucky.
                        "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

Originally posted by Phatso
                          She and I walked away just fine. I took most of the fall so she didn't even mark up. As for me, well it will heal up. Nothing serious though.
                          I love the attitude. I know that a scrape on my leg will heal on its own, but scrape on my fairing takes time and money to fix.

Congrats on passing the test.

Comment

Working...
                          X