Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

So you wanna know what cops really think about us ????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you wanna know what cops really think about us ????

Take alook at this crap !!!!! I dont know why, but this just blew my mind !!!

doesn't surprise me at all, there are jerks in all walks of life. i usually assume that they think i'm up to no good just because i'm not on a cruiser.

Comment

Ive read that a couple times now...and it just still makes me scratch my head!!! I mean, its one thing to be glad u caught them and get them off the streets for awhile.

BUT, to actually revel in their death or bad accident!!!

Comment

I don't find it that bad. The guys they're raggin on are the types than run from cops and they usually have a good reason to. Won't affect me any.
        Unless they run into me in the process!

Now let's drag 977Blue in here and read HIM the riot act!!!!!!

Comment

those are some ignorant retards on that forum. yeah people that run should be screwed over but not like that. and like n4s750 said. why revel in it. that'd be like me in my future job i'm hopin for causin a nuclear meltdown and laughin at the poor people it's killed.

Comment

Interesting thread. I wish I could say I was surprised but I'm not. People are people, cop or not. How many people on this board get a certain amount of pleasure watching crash videos? Personally I can't watch crash vids. They make me sick inside. I guess I've seen too many racers/drivers die. I've seen my Dad & my Uncle go off at willow springs & Laguna Seca and let me tell you your heart drops until you know they're safe.

I agree with you its crap. It angers me when people take pleasure in crashes. I'm just not surprised.
            '92 Kat restoration/mod project

Comment

I dont know, I kinda see both sides.
              Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

Meh, I see accidents all the time. And I make jokes about it with th guys when I get back to the station, like one of them said it's a way to blow off the stress. Would I post about it like that? No i don't think so, someone outside of my circle wouldn't understand.

Comment

It's always pretty bad to put that onto the net though. That being said, every group has someone to hate. Stunters hate cops, cops hate criminals, cage drivers hate cyclists Americans hate terrorists and comunists, etc etc etc. I don't meant to generalize or anything. I would much rather perfer "He got in a wreck, and I put him away for 5 years" than "Ha ha! he got his foot torn off and his eye taken out!"

eh.

/rant

Comment

Magnesium burn? Flip the air cleaner over? On a fuel injected bow tie? What the heck is this guy talking about?? There's no magnesium on my bike. And air boxes replaced air cleaners about 7 years ago. This guy is a poser... his thinkin' is stinkin', he's makin' this all up
                    My first aid kit comes with lights and siren

But sir, we are Navy SEALs, we are supposed to be surrounded...

Comment

I sure has hell hope so

Comment

Unreal, bit too grafic for me. There are arseholes everywhere.
                        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Originally posted by sawser
                          It's always pretty bad to put that onto the net though. That being said, every group has someone to hate. Stunters hate cops, cops hate criminals, cage drivers hate cyclists Americans hate terrorists and comunists, etc etc etc. I don't meant to generalize or anything. I would much rather perfer "He got in a wreck, and I put him away for 5 years" than "Ha ha! he got his foot torn off and his eye taken out!"

eh.

/rant
                          +1 8)

Thread, meet thread 2

Comment

several online buddies of mine, have signed up on this thread, some of them have posted in defense of responsible riding, and suddenly their posts magically dissapearred!!

Comment

Well what can i say I must be just asbad as them. Really the guy (runner_ got what he deserved. Obviously he stole the bike, was dealing, had a gun and was running putting others at risk. Now he will be hobbling and eating threw a straw no sympathies here. I mean i myself say "Darwin in action." when i see people stunting on public streets. WOudl i post something like that? never. And liek said above WTF up with turning the air cleaner over and putting octane boost in the gas tank.. stupid ass.
                              Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Working...
                              X