X

found my inspiration

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• found my inspiration

I was looking for old school kat pics and came across this bike. It is inspiring me for my project with that beast of an engine I bought. I would not go so long on the swingarm of course.
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

more

Comment

and pics of an 1100 Kat engine.....pretty cool.

Comment

That's a pretty 'bling' engine you got there Mojoe!

Is that a retractable windscreen on that dropped-stretched-bright-superloud-dragger?

Comment

Dizamn!!! I like it !!!!

Comment

Lovely! I want one of those!
            PAUL
            93 GSXF6 PIX.

"Opinions are like A$$holes, Everybody has one"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AHF
                what he said
                rock
                always working on mods

Comment

don't show duff that. its almost corona colors. he might steal that motor from you to make that bike. but thats pretty sweet nonetheless. i want a big old motor for my bike.
                  if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Comment

WOW!!!

that is awesome mojoe...can't wait to see this thing in the spring...:P
                    Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Wow mojoe, you have your work cut out for you, can't wait to see the finished product!
                      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Originally posted by kickitjp
                        That's a pretty 'bling' engine you got there Mojoe!
                        Whoa...easy folks. Those pics are just my inspiration. The engine is going into the bike they way I got it. basic black. The old engine that is in it, it will be torn apart and I will paint that one sort of like the one you see in that pic. Then I will pull the engine again and swap cylinders and blocks. I am in too much of a hurry to get the bike running to do all of that right now. But we will see...maybe I will. Those pics are not of mine. They are the same bike and engine, but just pics I pulled of off the net. What inspired me about them was the way he painted the dash on the Kat...like all around the guages. I like that. He also removed the cover over the triple tree and did some chroming there. I like that as well. I am going with that scheme...only with candy apple red. But doesn't that motor look real sweet? Imagine a nice 4-1 stainless header coming off that...hmmm...yummy!
                        I will say this....my project will make this bike look kinda lame.

Comment

Zowza!

Comment

hell yeah that motor looks cool as hell !!! if that bike is ur inspiration,im sure ur's will be unreal!

Comment

Your ideas sound great. Looking forward to seeing the finished product. I'm in the same boat, have the motor out of the bike which would be the perfect time to do some painting/powder coating, but of course that five letter word gets in the way again. You know, Money (or the lack thereof). This years project is to get it running & next winter I hope to have the funds set aside to shazamm it up. Good Luck & keep us posted.

Comment

Working...
                              X