X

Nice Busa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Busa

I like the Busa in the bottom right picture. That is what my swingarm is going to be like. That bike looks sharp.

Check out the sellers website. The photo gallery has some nice bikes.

Beware the music though...turn your speakers down. Some not "work freindly" rap.
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

oooooo shiney!!!!
    PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
    The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

Those look nice, but seems kinda spendy just for a chrome job. I would thinkit would be cheaper to get it locally done.
      Kan-O-Gixxer!
      -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
      -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
      -Ohlins Susupension
      -Various Other Mods

Comment

Where's my comb at? my hair is outta place and I just found a great mirror!!!

Comment

Chrome gives me the shivers, that tank looks sweet!
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

That was Beeks project bike!!!
            Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetlou
              Those look nice, but seems kinda spendy just for a chrome job. I would thinkit would be cheaper to get it locally done.
              Their prices are nuts. Over $600 for a set of wheels. I seen places for $400-$450....but, sometimes quality is worth the extra $. It is hard to tell who has the best quality without seeing it firsthand.

Comment

How is it that plastic can be chromed?

Is it first overlayed with a metal?

Comment

Originally posted by Gsxxx600
                  How is it that plastic can be chromed?

Is it first overlayed with a metal?
                  No...it is like a paint process. Beekman had his lower done. Looks sharp. He can explain the process.

Comment

Those rotors are freekin HOTT !!!

Comment

F'n siick!!! That is what I am talking about when I say custom!!!!
                      TDA Racing/Motorsports
                      1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                      Who knows what is next?
                      Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                      Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

very nice , but also very pricey.
                        Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.

Comment

for a second I thought that the busa itself was for sale for 650... I almost messed myself. Looks good, but still pricey.

Comment

chrome just doesn't do it for me - looks nice on a show bike but for a daily ? i have more important things to do than sit and polish my bike.

tim

Comment

Working...
                            X