X

Ever been chased ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twice and a half.

The first by a cop while I was in a cage. Doing probably 90 in a 60, hit the first exit and had some fun at the local taco bell.

The second while also in my cage. I was leading a group of 9 or so speeders on a long drive from college. A large truck (f350) tried to cut me off (trying to play police I guess?), and to avoid an accident I had to pull onto the shoulder. He chased me horn blaring brights flashing for a good while.

/not proud (anymore)

The half because it wasn't really a chase. First, I'm a pretty big guy. typical long day at work, nerves shot, stuck behind a grandma situation. (on my kat). Guy behind me (probably 18 or 19) was mad because he ccouldn't pass either, so he started riding my ass. as in, less than a foot between myself and his bumper. At the next light, he gets even closer and lays on his horn. Seeing how he had reached the end of my patience, I hopped of the bike and walked "very kindly" over to "sit down and have a discussion with him" about why it is a bad idea to ride on a cyclists' ass. He ran in reverse, so I never got a chance to have that convo. Left me pretty heated.

/proud

Comment

probably better that he did speed away from you.. he might now have left with all his parts intact if he was that much of a jerk.

Comment

Been chased a few times. One of the times by some dumb ass on a honda civic right after the movie "2 Fast and Bi Curious".
        DON'T HATE THE PLAYA, HATE THE GAME!!

Comment

Me too. This past summer I was rolln pretty good on I-65 going south. I come over a hill running about 80ish and a state trooper passed heading north. I was like "well shiet". As we passed he flipped on his lights and commenced to turn around in the median. I almost stopped and waited but I could see my exit about 1 mile away, so I went to 5th and tucked up. I got to the exit and he was WAY back. Luckily the exit light was green and I hauled ass down to a neighborhood and cut around a few blocks and went out the oother side. I didnt see him again. Boy was I scared!!!! Scared me enough that next time (and there will probably be a next time, my right hand is a bad boy!!!!) I will just pull over.......
          Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BearKat
            I have never ran from the cops. I thought about it many of times.

I get chased everytime I ride with GixerKat. He is old and doesn't know where is his going, so I have to lead.
            That's pretty funny considering that you like to use my bike for a braking marker Hmmm, Now who was leading on our dirt road ride????
            sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
            MSF Rider Coach 27028
            MoPowerSports.com
            Torco
            SoCalTrackDays

Comment

Was much easier to run from the cops while riding an atv or dirtbike on the streets... just find the nearest field and away you go !!! not that I ever did that back in the day or anything..

Comment

Just did it a few days ago. I crested a very steep hill at 70 in a 40 and there was a cop sitting right there. This is a four lane road with no medians. I crested the hill and he immediately put his blinker on and began his U-turn to follow us. He had a good 1/4 mile to think about what he wanted to do since he was parked so far from teh crest. As soon as we passed him we made the first possible right turn. I began to slow down and pull over when I realized I was on a pretty desolate and straight road. As soon as I hit the brake and moved to the shoulder I realized I wasnt going to pull over this time. I leaned back out into traffic and stomped on it. I dont know how fast I was movin but i proceeded to hammer it nonstop for a couple minutes. We reached the end of the road and stayed on smaller roads for the rest of the ride.

It was quite a rush. I am not proud of it, infact I am still a little shakin. It was one of those things that you do in a split second, you dont know why you do it, but something clicks and here you are stuck doin something that you wouldnt normally do. I would like to say that that will be the last time...........but who knows?
                Bikes don't kill people, People kill bikes.

Comment

here in georgia we get chased by the state patrol an local coppers all the time! We actually stopped one time an the cop said he was impressed we did,so he let us go! we were pushing about 120mph!!

Comment

I was chased (for a very short time) on my Kat by some punk kids in a Honda Civic with a fin, fart can exhaust tip, body kit, wrong badging, racing stickers from hell, and a stock 4 banger economy engine. I proved to them that those mods will not make the car go fast enough to catch me. Oh, I forgot to mention the NOS sticker on the side of the car.

Comment

Originally posted by Zukiman
                      I was chased (for a very short time) on my Kat by some punk kids in a Honda Civic with a fin, fart can exhaust tip, body kit, wrong badging, racing stickers from hell, and a stock 4 banger economy engine. I proved to them that those mods will not make the car go fast enough to catch me. Oh, I forgot to mention the NOS sticker on the side of the car.
                      Can't forget that "NOS" sticker. That sticker alone gave him at least 300 horsepower. ha ha ha ha
                      DON'T HATE THE PLAYA, HATE THE GAME!!

Comment

The only time I have been chased was by a group of guys in a pick up. I was stopped at a red light and they pulled up beside me. They had their window down and the driver was waving his arms and cussing me. I still do not know what I did, I guessed they were drunk. Anyway, I took off and they followed, made some turns through a neighborhood and they followed for a while, but I never let them get close enough to hurt me. But it was still scary, I was by myself and was not interested in being run over.
                        2000 Kat 600
                        "Fast Blue"
                        Pic in Profile

Comment

Originally posted by zerocool61
                          Originally posted by Zukiman
                          Can't forget that "NOS" sticker. That sticker alone gave him at least 300 horsepower. ha ha ha ha
                          Forget the NOS! I just buy some new shoes and let the gained speed allow me to outrun them. With some new Reeboks, I can run 3 second quarters <<

Comment

Those Rice car posers are so hilarious. I can't help but sit and laugh at them. With those mis-matched colored body kits, and HUGE spoilers on the back

If you are going to do something like that, do it right at least. And don't think that because you have a gauge pod, some graphics, a HUGE spoiler, and a body kit with Rims, that your car will go any faster.

Please, for Jebus's sake.
                            Kan-O-Gixxer!
                            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                            -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                            -Ohlins Susupension
                            -Various Other Mods

Comment

Working...
                            X