X

She runs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She runs

After about 70 hours and a little bit of time I finally got my bike running tonight. It has to be one of the greatest moments in my life. After all the time that I put into it to hear her running all I can say is wow. I had to take her for a ride, it is a bit cold here in Kansas, about 30 degrees when I left, but oh so well worth it. I hope to be back on here more now that my bike won't require as much time. But the trip to Daytoa is comming up quick and I have to be ready. I still need new plastics and paint, but she should be ready to go... Talk to you all soon.

Don
    The greatest thing in life is getting your hair cut every two weeks and watching your neighbor fall off his roof.

congrats man. the member "special k" might be able to help him out. this guy has tons of stuff for kats. pm him and ask.
    if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Comment

Congradulations!!! It's always good to see hard work pay off in the end!

Comment

Sweet, nothing better than a running bike that you fixed.
        TDA Racing/Motorsports
        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
        Who knows what is next?
        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
        Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

I hear your exhaust thoughts on that. Who cares how cold it is. Just to know that the bike is running, and you can get on her, and go around the block. That truely has to be the best feeling in the world. I get like that at the end of winter, and if it warm enough (35 degrees or so) and the roads are free of ice, I am out there, just cruising around the neighborhood. Just to be on it. Man I could go for that feeling right now.
          Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

Congrats...well done on the hard work!!
            Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Gald you got it running. If you look on ebay right now I think you can find some great deals on plastics. I know saw some on there the other day.
              www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Congats, a great feeling to be sure!
                AMA member # 224227

Comment

Working...
                X