Who is going to Daytona Bike Week? 4-13 March 2005

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is going to Daytona Bike Week? 4-13 March 2005

Official Bike Week Schedule.

I try to make a point of going in the middle of the week (8th, 9th or 10th this year), when the traffic isn't too bad and the lines aren't too long. I want to see who else will be in attendence, maybe set-up some group events for us Katana guys (mob the test rides, etc).

Cheers
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Not this year but every year after this one for sure Cyber. Definitely interested in the test rides.
    TDA Racing/Motorsports
    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
    Who knows what is next?
    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

I'd love to go down, but march is just a busy month for me with 2 weddings to go to, and a couple other events. Take lots of pics though !!

Comment

I will be in miami then waiting on my cruise.. I wil be in the state but not near daytona..
        Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

If I move down south later this year, maybe I can make it in 2006. I always wanted to go.
          Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

I might be interested Cyberpoet...let me check my schedule
            Those dates coincide with my spring break!
            Always keep your head up

Matt

Comment

I will be there the 4-6. I am riding up with a couple of friends.
              sigpic

Comment

il bee there!!!

Comment

I will be watching the race though.
                  TDA Racing/Motorsports
                  1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                  Who knows what is next?
                  Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                  Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

I'm kinda going to bikeweek,I'll be in deland at the airport,Every year for bike week and biketoberfest they shut down one of the back landing strips and have motorcycle drag races,And unlike daytona the sportbike to cruiser ratio is like 6 sportbikes for every 1 cruiser that you see,So that's definetley where i'll be! 8)
                    97 TL1000S,K&N filter,Micron exaust cans,Ceramic coated headers (black),Air box mod,+2 Rear sprocket ,Chrome Rims,Metzeler M1 tires,Polished Chain Guard,Heel Guards,Clutch and Brake Levers and Brake arm

Comment

I may be in Fla at the time, but find Bikeweek to be a big mess that's best avoided. I'll be watching the races on the TV though!
                      '97 YZF1000R, '98 & '02 Bandit 1200's, '72 XS-2, '97 CBR900RR Project, '85 700 Interceptor, '75 RD350

Comment

I am working my ass off trying to get ready for it. Not sure I will be ready. It is a 50/50 call.
                        I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

I live 60 miles due west of Daytona, I'll be there with camera in hand. I usually get a few good pictures to sell.
                          "The time has come", the walrus said, "to speak of many things"

Comment

Ok well its looking pretty definite...If someone is in a hotel or staying somewhere within a reasonable differnce...let me know. We can meet up down there!
                            Always keep your head up

Matt

Comment

cyber I cant help but be a part of bikeweek if you want to to meet any of the days you are here just pm me and we can make some sort of plans
                              Get Rich or Die Tryin

SOLD....1989 Red Katana 600
                              Mesh Mod
                              K&N Filters
                              Chrome Decal Kit
                              Red & Black Gel Grips ( Pro Grip model 724 )
                              K&S black Bar Ends
                              Sportech Chrome Windshield
                              Vance & Hines Supersport Exhaust
                              Clear flush signals (front)

Comment

Working...
                              X