X

Slip on exhaust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slip on exhaust

Where is the best place pricewise to purchase a slip on and is a D&D the way to go for a 2002 Katana 750? Thanks, TRH

If you want slip on that will get peoples attention then yes a D&D is the way to go. You can also get a Yosh slip on and they sound alot better on Suzuki's. I would put a Yosh on before a D&D. You can also put a hindle on the bike, a Vance and Hines. There are alot of systems out there. Have you thought about putting a full system on? If you go with a full system you will have to rejet your bike though.
    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Special K can hook you up !! Just drop him a PM and let him know what you would like.

I like the Yosh, Devil, Hindle, or D&D for the most part. Slip ons are great, less expensive than a full system, so if you're looking for just a cosmetic change, mainly for the sound and look, then you'd do well with one of those, but if you want performance, you gotta go full system! Makes a HUGE difference. 8)

Comment

Go with the Hindle, sounds great and will not p off the neighbours
        Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Anyone have a Hindle for sale? (cheap!!)

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

I got a D&D, and I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!

Then again, I don't really care if I piss people off.
            Kan-O-Gixxer!
            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
            -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
            -Ohlins Susupension
            -Various Other Mods

Comment

The Yosh is the best tuned for the 98+ Kat's and Hindle, Vance & Hines are good ones and D&D if you like noise levels.
              TDA Racing/Motorsports
              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
              Who knows what is next?
              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

dude man...check out my other post with the pic of mine in it. it looks awsome! and sounds even better. I love it, and like lou has told me before, you won't know how you could have lived without it. i got my pipe from www.parts411.com and it was about $215 shipped. they are great there. i live in ohio, they're in cali (i think). my order was processed monday night and i got my pipe thursday. fast shipping, good people.
                if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Comment

Check-out www.hammythecanman.com for an awesome price. He's in Ohio also. Great service!
                  '97 YZF1000R, '98 & '02 Bandit 1200's, '72 XS-2, '97 CBR900RR Project, '85 700 Interceptor, '75 RD350

Comment

I must have lived a sheltered life in Ohio, I can honestly say I haven't heard of www.hammythecanman.com and I am 37 years old.
                    TDA Racing/Motorsports
                    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                    Who knows what is next?
                    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Working...
                    X