Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

It's freezin cold outside..what are you doing without a lid?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's freezin cold outside..what are you doing without a lid?

Went out this morning to run a couple errands..not my Kat though, but hey, its hard bring back breakfast on bike when its 10 degrees outside and expect it to be semi warm anyways....passed a sportster, nice looking bike by the way as I noticed it a stoplight, and here is john q biker, sitting here, literally shaking as he waits for the light to turn...now how much of this was just par for the course with his bike, vs. the fact that he had jeans on, boots, leather jacket, NO HELMET !!!! not even a brain bucket !! Geez dude, if for no other reason, put that lid on to help keep your face from freezing solid !!! I couldnt quite tell becuz he was wearing a beanie, and scarf, but Im sure his hair had to be icesicles !!!!

I see that all the time around here. I do see alot of full leather on the Cruiser riders, but with a beanie instead of a helmet. Silly.
    AMA member # 224227

Comment

Those are the same guys with the anti helmet law bumpersticker on the back of their caravan right next to the "my kid is an honor roll student" and the "soccor ball sticker".

Comment

i ride with my uncle and some friends who are all at least 20 years older than me. The only time they wear a helmet is when its too cold out.

Imagine that, its a head warmer for them. I guess there isnt much inside of those heads. The 25 year old wears a helmet and the older wiser guys dont, go figure
        Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

refer to Darwin thread.......
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Hey, it worked for Indian Larry.
            AMA member # 224227

Comment

I'm pretty sure Indian Larry went out just the way he would have wanted too.

Comment

Maybe. I am sure he wouldn't have wanted to be a veg. in a bed for the rest of his life. So in that sense you are most likely right. I still think it is a waste of a talented person.
                AMA member # 224227

Comment

dumbass LOL
                  Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

We need a picture of that
                    TDA Racing/Motorsports
                    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                    Who knows what is next?
                    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Wait till you get back to the Buckeye state and you'll see plenty of them
                      sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
                      MSF Rider Coach 27028
                      MoPowerSports.com
                      Torco
                      SoCalTrackDays

Comment

you should see all the idiots here in Phoenix wearing shorts, sandles, muscle shirts and no lid. there is no way I would do that in the cold weather.
                        TDA Racing/Motorsports
                        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                        Who knows what is next?
                        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                        Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

I'm just glad that they have to here. It's bad enough I saw a squidly dude on a Gixxer straight-arming it around a corner, almost over the DY and only wearing a t-shirt, jeans and tennis shoes (and a nice Arai)
                          sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
                          MSF Rider Coach 27028
                          MoPowerSports.com
                          Torco
                          SoCalTrackDays

Comment

so is there a helmet law in Canada?
                            Big Cory
                            SBFMC 707
                            2005 Hayabusa

Comment