Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

It's freezin cold outside..what are you doing without a lid?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

indian larry..that still sux... RIP man !!!

Comment

Originally posted by BC
      so is there a helmet law in Canada?
      Originally posted by Junior
      Yup
      Is it everywhere, Jr? All the provinces? I have never really checked that. BC have one? They are a pretty liberal province. I really have no idea.

Anyway, helmet or no helmet, there is noone on the roads with bikes these days. I am so #@##^%$ sick of winter. Over a week of -20 and lower. You know it is cold when you feel the flatspots from your tire from sitting parked, thumping for half a block before they get back into shape. Suspention so stiff it is like your riding a tractor. Shit...even the new tractors ride smoother. Steering wheel in one hand, ice scraper in the other. Not me...I have remote start...but the poor saps who don't. Forget listing to a tape if you don't have a cd player. iiiiiiiiiiitttttttt wwwwwwwoooonnn'tttttttt ppppllllaaayyy ffffffooooorrrrr ssssshhhhiiiiitttt!

I hate winter
      I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

burrrrrrrrrrr burrrrrrrr!! -20 is nasty!
        TDA Racing/Motorsports
        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
        Who knows what is next?
        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
        Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Personally, I cant enjoy riding when you have to worry about staying warm in between stop lights!

Comment

Maybe he was trying to loose weight too, and thought if he ears and nose got frost-bitten, they would just fall off
            Kan-O-Gixxer!
            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
            -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
            -Ohlins Susupension
            -Various Other Mods

Comment

Working...
            X