X

got a question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got a question

Has anybody changed the peg/heelgaurd combo that is on the 750 to the seperate peg and heelgaurd that is on the 600's? Can you swap over? I am talking about 98+ bikes. I have the 750, but I like the way the 600 pegs and heelgaurds look.
    "Do or Do Not, There is No Try!"
    -Yoda

"Ryde or Die"
    -DMX

I believe you can but I cannot say for certain. Keith will know and can tell you when he gets off the road. I know that 98+750's will fit on the pre 98 750.
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Do ya happen to know when he gets off the road? By the way, got my cowl, love it. I will post pics when everything is painted and waiting to see what you've got in store for the undertail.
      -Yoda

"Ryde or Die"
      -DMX

Comment

He should be back today or tomorrow, but he's in recovery mode (a couple slip-n-falls on the ice hurt his hip & wrist).

Cheers
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I did a quick check before...the bolt pattern looks the same!

Comment

Cool, Thanks cyber.

Range did you have them in hand when you compared? Thanks for the reply also.
            -Yoda

"Ryde or Die"
            -DMX

Comment

Originally posted by thurockk
              Thanks for the reply. Do ya happen to know when he gets off the road? By the way, got my cowl, love it. I will post pics when everything is painted and waiting to see what you've got in store for the undertail.
              Glad you like your cowl! Undertails are kicking my butt, I'm getting pretty close though.

I had dinner here in Indy with Keith and SlipKid last night. He was leaving this morning and had to make 3 other stops on the way home but he should be around here this weekend.
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

IM definately changing mine as well. Thanks for the info!

Comment

Cool, Thanks cyber.

Range did you have them in hand when you compared? Thanks for the reply also.
                  I took a tape and compared my 750 to Juniors 600...they lined up 8)

Comment

I tried to do it but they only line up on one side. One side is different and does not have the bolt hole in the right location to mount the 600 seperated heel plate and peg
                    Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BraadaJim
                      Glad you like your cowl! Undertails are kicking my butt, I'm getting pretty close though.

I had dinner here in Indy with Keith and SlipKid last night. He was leaving this morning and had to make 3 other stops on the way home but he should be around here this weekend.
                      Hey, why didnt keith stop over in PA for dinner too????

Comment

well crap, scratch that idea then
                        -Yoda

"Ryde or Die"
                        -DMX

Comment

Working...
                        X