Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

another ,yet DIFFERENT , waving question.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another ,yet DIFFERENT , waving question.

sometimes i just HAVE to drive my CAGE for work or whatever. Alot of times i'll see a group of bikes or like the other day , a REALLY nice lookin girl on a bike. I put my hand out the window and gave a low peace sign...and she signed back. I did it because i was starring at her and the bike and didnt want to seem like a total idiot...so i thought maybe if i signed then she'd know i was a rider too and wouldnt think i was just some ass lookin at a hot girl. Though maybe i was lol

Now my question is, would u do it back...to someone who in a cage. Or do you think its only for when your on a bike.
    " The key to Immortality., is first living a life worth remembering." -St Augustine

There's a crazy dude who never wears a shirt that waves to me when ever I pass his house.
    (yes he is always out there)

I wave back... But it's cause he's crazy..

Comment

i would wave back i think

Comment

I would wave back...its all love...cagers (especially jeeps!!!), cruisers, whatever. If they wave they probably ride or have ridden.

Comment

I caught myself a few times waving at bikes while driving with my arm out the window in the cage . about %50 waved back. As far as waving TO a cage I've done it a few times. Mostly it was people I knew or because I live in a small town, and SOME people just wave at everybody

Comment

sure usually only bikers know abot the WAVE.

Comment

Wave at everybody.. Can't we all just get along!

Comment

I always think when someone in a cage waves at me, there trying to tell me something.. Like officer, err, light not working... Maybe I"m paranoid. I could have swore a guy in a truck on the way in gave me the head tap... maybe not

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

andrehendricken, us jeepers wave at each other too Everybody calls it the "Jeep wave". Like I said, its all about showin' some love

Comment

when I am in my truck I lose all my rights to wave at a biker......face it...it is lame.

if I am on my bike, and a LOSER in a car waves at my...I ignore them, because, lets face it....I am better then they are!

Comment

If a cager wants to wave at me riding, which happens now and then, sure I wave back at them. You also get alot of little kids in the back seat who like to stare at you and wave. I always wave to them.

Ive waved to bikes before in the car, usually just out of habit at waving in general. I dont do it all the time but sometimes it just happens

Comment

I always wave to kids...they are our future...unless they are ugly...then I just point and laugh!

Comment

i love when kids point at the bike ill usally rev it a little for them

Comment

I don't know -- cars just go invisible when I get on a bike... it's like I can't even see that they exist.

=-= The CyberPoet
                            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I just grip the wheel when i'm cagin it and see a bike and yell F##K!!!!!!!!!Its even worse when I'm in the minivan!!!F@@KITALL!!!!!at that point..

Comment

Working...
                              X