X

Just passed my MSF!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just passed my MSF!!!!

Just took my MSF basicrider course this past weekend... LOVED it, and passed it! Go to the DMV tomorrow to snag my endorsement!! I've lined up a deal on "01 Katana, but the guy is out of town for THREE WEEKS!! grrrr!! I'm so itchin' to ride - and I'm just ticked that I have to wait until July 14th to ride. Mainly, I'm just worried I'll forget the basics from my class... don't wanna wait too long before getting on a bike again.

I've been lookin' at other bikes, especially a GSXR600 that I could grab tomorrow... but I think it's just trouble in my hands. Think I'm gonna hold out for the Katana. Here are some pics... http://pixpipeline.com/users/lipmonger/68d7b27

It eerily resembles the one from the lightning strike guy on Hwy-36... just a few miles from my house.

Hope this isn't a bad omen...

Congrats on the MSF dude. Sucks that you gotta wait that long to get the Kat. Looks awesome though, probably worth the wait.
    Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
    - Albert Einstein

Comment

Grats man, nice looking kat.

Comment

Gratz on passing the MSF Dude!!
        Just keep going over what they taught in your head and you wont forget it
        I love my Kat!!
        2000 burgandy 750

Comment

congrat on the msf! don't worry much about forgetting what they taught you. once you get back in the saddle it'll come back.

Long Live the D

Comment

Way to go ! Passing the MSF is a great way to start out on a lifetime of great riding experiences

It's not necessarily a bad thing to start out on a gixxer as your first bike, as long as you have the sense to know your limits and ride safe then there's nothing wrong with it..but props to you for realizing it might be too tempting as a new rider. Not that you cant be crazy on a katana either, God knows you can but it sounds like you've got a good head on your shoulders and well on your way to alot of great miles ahead of you.

Comment

Nice job. I took the class awhile ago and loved it. Yeah and about the GSXR it doesnt matter how fast the bike goes its how fast you yourself drive it.
              Project Katana

1998 Katana 600

Comment

Congrats dude. I just passed this weekend too even thought I have been riding for a while already. The base requires it so I had no choice. Dude, wait for the Kat! You will love it!
                "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                JOHN 16:33

Comment

Hit the DMV this morning... I'm legal! Yippeee!

Comment

JSD congrats man...
                    got my endorsement bout 3 weeks ago...wait for the Kat, you already started right by taking the class. personally i thought riding my kat was easier than the bikes at the class. bought a 750 Kat and was training on a 250.. do the math, i dont understand it but owell. good luck buddy, have fun..
                    viper
                    "It is not how these officers died that made them heroes.... It's how they lived"

Comment

Congrats on passing the clas. I'm just a week and a few days out myself.

Keep the rubber side down!!!
                      This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
                      BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Congrats Dude!!:

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Working...
                        X