Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
This topic is closed.
X
X

Saying Good-bye to Jason Harrill (jason05)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jason,
    I got so angry reading your stuff sometimes. I so wanted you to grow from your experiences, so that you could teach others from your mistakes.
    I kinda guess you are.
    I'll have my pegs down for you too, Jay.

Rest in Peace.
    "Speed Junkie Since 1975"

Comment

R.I.P. Jason

My prayers go out to you and yours.
      My Every Move Is A Calculated Step............

*~*~*~*KNIGHTRIDERS*~*~*~*

Comment

Such a sad thing to have happen to anyone.
        Gives me chills that I about to hop on the bike and head out. Rear pegs being put down for a passenger that I never met but am glad to give a lift to.

RIP.

Comment

Rear pegs down Bro. I did all I could do. I know I was hard at times but it was only because I cared. God bless. You will be truly missed my friend but you will always be in my heart.

Comment

I just want to thank everyone for everything. You all are an amazing group of people. Jason always babbled on about this site and about how he was getting heat or this or that. I didn't pay it much mind, as I wasn't as into Kats as he was. Marc, I thank you for more details, as they were hard to get from anyone else. Everyone I saw was in hysterics.

I saw Jason yesterday, and my final image of him will remain in my mind forever. I know he's better off now, and he'll be riding and stunting up there, with no chance of an accident. It's just heartbreaking reading all of this, and everything else I've heard. Looking at hold pictures just makes me sob.

For those of you that don't know me, I'm Jason's most recent ex-girlfriend. We had a rough breakup, but he still always told me he still loved me. He was trying to get back in touch with me at the end of last week, to try and right his wrongs, I guess. I told him yesterday that I missed him, and I still love him. I always will.

He was very spirited when he rode, even with me in tow. But...no matter what, he always loved it. For those of you that aren't, please ride pegs down, I, and Jason would greatly appreciate it. Once I get information I will pass it along to anyone who wants it. Thank you again guys.

-Kris-

The Grand Marquis "GT" and Jason's helmet

Comment

Originally posted by BobKat2002
              I got so angry reading your stuff sometimes. I so wanted you to grow from your experiences, so that you could teach others from your mistakes.
              I kinda guess you are.Rest in Peace.
              Amen to that brother. RIP Jason.

Comment

Hey, I know you were his girlfriend. I asked him a while back when he was coming up here to go riding. He let me know u and him had broken up. Keep me informed please.

Comment

damn. rip Jason

Comment

This was posted on MySpace by one of Jason's good friends. It tore me up to read it. I can only hope he heard what I said to him from heaven.

---------------------

It is official. Jason P. Harrill is no longer with us. He
                    was declared brain dead @ about 5-6 pm yesterday. Because of Terr's Law, they had to induce him with a paralyzing agent to maintain his body for 12 hours. After the 12 hours is up (this AM at about 5-6), they will have taken him off of life support and he will then go to God. Following that, he will go into surgery to have his organs removed to be donated. Jason will leave behind his life to possibly save another's. It was very hard to sleep last night and I'm sick to my stomach. Please remember Jason and keep him in your hearts forever. You know he is already on a bike up in heaven where there are endless roads. Arrangements have yet to be made, and will be announced. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers, as we all need to be there for him and his family through this difficult time.

The Grand Marquis "GT" and Jason's helmet

Comment

My rear pegs will be lowered in rememberance.

It's already been said, but feel terrible to lose a fellow rider.

Comment

RIP my friend, though we never met, we all share the bond of the bike.

Rear pegs down for you, till we meet on the other side

RIP - CyberPoet 20/09/2009

Comment

RIP...

so early in the season, and so many already lost.

PLEASE ride safe with a clear mind and soul...
                          My Karma ate your Dogma

Comment

My condolences, truly sad news...
                            Alex - 03 750Kat for street, 01 DRZ400e for dirty fun stuff. Stay safe and ride well…

Comment

RIP, and pegs down, too.

Comment

So sad to read. My thoughts and prayers to the family left behind.
                                Bike is sold

Comment

Working...
                                X