No announcement yet.
X

stop lights and other riders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if the belt drive is better than chain?
    XB12 is kinda growing on me.

Comment

Originally posted by gpggnnn
      I wonder if the belt drive is better than chain?
      XB12 is kinda growing on me.
      Depends on the engine and power-output nature of it. There's pro's and con's to belts vs. chains vs. shafts that we talked about in detail in a recent thread.

Cheers,
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I always stay behind in the opposite side of the lane so we can ride in staggered formation when the light turns green. If the person motions me forward I'll usually pull up and have a nice 30 second chat, then lay back when the light turns green. If it's someone I know I pull next to them and hit their kill switch
        ****** WAS...Ma Ma Ma My Katana ******

Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes.

Comment

If it's a sport bike, I usually pull up and give a lil "how you doin nod" as long as i have room to do so safely and without crowding anyone, when lights green i wait for them to go first, unless they give me the go ahead. I appreciate and respect all on two wheels, no matter what kind, well ok, maybe not the scooters,beep beep.hehehe But if someone came up to me and hit my kill switch and i didn't know them, i would be tempted to get to know them, if you know what i mean , don't screw with another persons bike if you don't know them! As we all know, there are a lot of jerks out there who have something to prove. Fortunately most riders i come across are good people.
          Be safe,
          TAZ
          "VEGETARIAN" Old indian word for "BAD HUNTER"

Comment

Working...
          X