X

review thus far on widowmaker.*lots of pics and long post*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost 300

Got close to 300kph in nz but there are only a couple of places you can do it. 200mph is a personal goal for me. Not on the kat though hahahaaa .

There are some salt lakes over west that are good for high speeds would like to build a project bike, gsxr based turbo nitrous etc. There are a couple of meetings in different spots I know about. One day.
    1996 Suzuki gsx-f 750 fighter
    1988 Yamaha tzr 250 with tt350 fourstroke fitted
    2004 Schwinn stingray with 80cc twostroke fitted

Comment

hmm, now I feel the need to try to turbo my bike....
      Live and Lean.
      When the going gets twisty, the going get twistin.
      "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
      Romans 3:23

Comment

What they all said!

If I'm ever on the Gold Coast I'd love to have a look at your bike when she's all done.
        "If they think you're crude, go technical. If they think you're technical, go crude."

Comment

your more then welcome to gromit. then again, if all goes to plan, i'll going to the island for either the GP this year or WSBK next year.

cheers.joe.

Comment

I'll be down there for one or both of those, so we'll have to catch up.
            "If they think you're crude, go technical. If they think you're technical, go crude."

Comment

that's one truly gorgeous setup. I'm fairly new to the kat world, and while searching through here, I'm learning tons. Thanks for a pile more new ideas.
              http://rides.webshots.com/album/552670376QLcRnn?start=0

Comment

dude.. .I know why your name is what it is!! great work !!!

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

awesome pix bro!!!
                  TDA Racing/Motorsports
                  1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                  Who knows what is next?
                  Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                  Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

That is sweeet, I can't wait to see it when it's done.

Well done!!
                    The Armor of God - Never leave home without it!

Comment

someone, kwebbel said the busa tail couldn't be done? hmmmmm, looks great to me.
                      TDA Racing/Motorsports
                      1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                      Who knows what is next?
                      Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                      Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Looks like a sweet project, im assuming its done since this thread starter in earlier 2006.

Comment

Hey, is there any updates since 5-14-06?

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

Dude, Sweeeet. There is nothing else to say except ........

did you ever knoooow that you're my heeeerroooooe .......

The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

Originally posted by Griffin View Post
                              nice write up and very nice work, looks like you stayed true to your original concept. can't wait to see finished project
                              Ditto!
                              Thanks for sharing Joe! Looks like another Frankenkat is being constructed!
                              "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                              JOHN 16:33

Comment

looks like he may have dissapeared. Hope the build is going /went well.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Working...
                                X