X

busa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jherlein
    $13k PER YEAR???? That is really bad. You need to get married and drop those insurance rates. I had a few issues when I was young, and I was a lot better off for car insurance when I got married.
    How dare you use the M-word.
    I'd rather pay the 13K!

Comment

Even if I did follow through with ... the m-word ... I doubt it would make that much of a difference.

For even more fun, I brought back that same quote then told Progressive it had a Turbo ... 24k a year

Comment

1500. Ill take that insurance. sure beats mine.

But honestly. If you own the bike you need basic theft and liability. Thats common sence.
        Live Fast, Die Stupid

05 GSXR-1000 70000 miles
        6.28 @ 122 in the 8th (short bike. 56")
        5.90 @ 127 in the 8th (long bike. 62") Its still got more to go.

Comment

gpggnnn, good for you realizing why you wanted the bike and not being a weenie.

Comment

Originally posted by gpggnnn
            Okay today I looked at the busa. Did not get it. I told the sales rep I was going to sleep on it. I had the cash in my hands to buy it cash. So after thinking about it I decided the real reason I wanted it was to impress people, and speed. My kat does what I wanted, cheap on gas (commute to work is 54 miles one way), cheap insurance, comfy, and easy maintenence. It is pretty quck. I could keep up with my buddys in their bikes except when they want to go past 130, but then again the you could only do stuff like that once in a blue moon. So I won't betray my kat., and become a squid.
            I sounds like you have more sense that a lot of people. I know I would be tempted to get the 'Busa if I had the money in hand. I must admit, you're a stronger man than I am. However, I do love my Kat as well and I'm sure we'll have many miles together.
            "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

Working...
            X