X

Mother nature is not cooperating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother nature is not cooperating

spring is here and the weather has climbed into nice riding temps so ma nature has decided it would be a good time to water the grass. it has rained on and off 8 of the last 10 days! with more rain to come! oh well patience is a virtue.

oh my!! can I relate to that!!! It has been the same way here. Isnt it supposed to be APRIL showers bring May flowers? not the other way around?? :P

I just bought my Kat 2 weeks ago and I have only been able to put 70 miles it
    I dont mind really riding in a light rain, it is just when they predict the possiblity of T-storms that I shy away. wierd weather here. on the days with rain, the temps are in the 70`s + on the sunny, clear days, temps drop to the mid 50`s for a high cant win

i guess it can only get better!
    I love my Kat!!
    2000 burgandy 750

Comment

Bob I hope you did ride in this morning. I went past your house on my way in. Had to get gas on the way in today. Teresa is going to be off until Saturday so maybe we can get in a night ride. I knwo Coach's is having a bike night tonight. May have to go check that out.
      www.mopowersports.com

Comment

DOn't know what you're talking aboot Weather's been amazing up here. Ridden over 1600km since friday when I got her back on the road.

Guess it's just mother natures way of evening things up for the winter

Comment

Originally posted by HS2020
          Bob I hope you did ride in this morning. I went past your house on my way in. Had to get gas on the way in today. Teresa is going to be off until Saturday so maybe we can get in a night ride. I knwo Coach's is having a bike night tonight. May have to go check that out.
          no didn't ride in today we could do an evening ride though

Comment

Originally posted by katana bob
            Originally posted by HS2020
            no didn't ride in today we could do an evening ride though
            Give me a shout on my cell phone later. I will send you a pm with my work number.
            www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Dubeau
              DOn't know what you're talking aboot Weather's been amazing up here. Ridden over 1600km since friday when I got her back on the road.

Guess it's just mother natures way of evening things up for the winter
              right on Dan. The weather here in PA has been stellar for the most part too. Even when they do call for rain, its only a very small amount or doesnt rain at all. Bout freekin time if u ask me !

Comment

Working...
              X