Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

What would it take for you to give up your Kat ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reece
    While he was in jail, they found a meth lab in his backyard!
    Better wash that bike's underseat trays really well (laughing) -- you wouldn't want a police dog to find trace amounts that justify disassembling it!

Cheers
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I voted never, to much money thrown in this bike, as the time comes that I won't be able to ride it anymore I will put it in my livingroom and buy a more comfy bike like a Pan-European.

Comment

I can't vote. I sold my '02 600 well under blue book. All it took for me to get rid of my Kat was a VFR. Only thing to got me to get rid of the VFR was my Tuono. I don't think there's a bike on the planet that could get me away from my Tuono. I can't even imagine a better bike for me.
        -Steve

Comment

$CASH$ And a deal on a BUSA
          THINK I CHEAT? MAYBE YOU JUST SUCK!

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
            Originally posted by Reece
            While he was in jail, they found a meth lab in his backyard!
            Better wash that bike's underseat trays really well (laughing) -- you wouldn't want a police dog to find trace amounts that justify disassembling it!

Cheers
            =-= The CyberPoet

No joke, Cyber. Few years ago I bought a beater Toyota out of the Recycler from some lady in Lynwood for $700. (She wanted $900 but I pulled out $700 cash and she took it). A few months later after a little engine work my brother-in-law are cleaning it up to flip it for a quick $1600. I pull out the rear seats for the first time and find 5 dime bags in a sock, wedged under the seat springs. All I could think about is what would have happened if I got pulled over and some hard-nosed cop decided to be a prick and search the car.

"Uh.... officer..... I really don't know HOW that stuff got there".
            Like he'd believe that.
            sigpic

Comment

I wish I had a Meth Lab in my backyard!

and Steve...you suck ...but I actually agree..I can't see you on anything but the Tuono! 8)

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Wilson
                me too!!!!!

8)
                My first aid kit comes with lights and siren

But sir, we are Navy SEALs, we are supposed to be surrounded...

Comment

so exactly what are you trying to say Dennis ????

Comment

I dont think that I would sell my bike, as it is paid for, and it is by far the nicest bike I have ever owned. Not a scratch or ding, but I really, really, really want a Busa. So I will have to wait and see what happens in the next year. My Girl friend may want to have her own bike, and if that is the case, hello Busa!
                    2000 Kat 600
                    "Fast Blue"
                    Pic in Profile

Comment

3 wishes. Then I would wish to have my Kat back and still have 2 more wishes. And they say you cant get something for nothing. Yeah, right.

Comment

Working...
                      X