No announcement yet.
X

RE: speed sensor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who knows what sensor you have? You do... that's why the questions were asked. If you bought a piece of shit Chinese gauge that required a specific sensor, you should of contacted the manufacturer and been done with it. Instead you were lazy and desided to ask people that had no idea what you had purchased or what was required. again, you could of gotten that from the manufacturer. Why does everyone that posted have to be treated with your idea of useless when you don't have the gumption to find it yourself with much less stress to you? We don't mind helping when we can but, you need to help yourself also. Being grouchy won't get you far here. A little sugar goes farther than vinegar. There are quite a few 1100 owners here with a lot of knowledge.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
      Who knows what sensor you have? You do... that's why the questions were asked. If you bought a piece of shit Chinese gauge that required a specific sensor, you should of contacted the manufacturer and been done with it. Instead you were lazy and desided to ask people that had no idea what you had purchased or what was required. again, you could of gotten that from the manufacturer. Why does everyone that posted have to be treated with your idea of useless when you don't have the gumption to find it yourself with much less stress to you? We don't mind helping when we can but, you need to help yourself also. Being grouchy won't get you far here. A little sugar goes farther than vinegar. There are quite a few 1100 owners here with a lot of knowledge.
      Here is what I am going to do, I am going to just let you have your little rant and leave it at that before I say something I might regret,you should read what I have said so far about this, it does not matter what gauge I got or who made it, why? I did not ask a question about a gauge but you and others seems focused on the dash, I ASKED ABOUT A THREE WIRE SENSOR, WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH WHAT KINDA DASH BOARD I GOT? Have a good night, you can respond however you like I am done.

Comment

Sounds like someone needs a snicker's bar
        Bikes:89 1100f 88 1100f 82 goldwing aspencade 82 goldwing naked

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
          Wow a rude canuck.....that's a first.
          On behalf of the rest of Canukia I do apologize for 1100's rude behavior, but we do have a few up here.

Now 1100, no one knows what you have in your hands, add a pic or 2, or you could put power to it and measure the out put voltage

4wred I think he may needs 2 snickers
          Last edited by dano68; 05-12-2017, 08:18 AM.
          2002 750 Kat
          2013 Polaris 850 XP LE(wrecked)
          2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800
          2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800 X-package
          1999 Ski-Doo MXZ 670 H.O.
          2009 Kawasaki KX250F(SOLD)

Comment

Originally posted by dano68 View Post
            On behalf of the rest of Canukia I do apologize for 1100's rude behavior, but we do have a few up here.

Now 1100, no one knows what you have in your hands, add a pic or 2, or you could put power to it and measure the out put voltage

4wred I think he may need 2 snickers
            First off, I don't need anyone to apologize for me,I don't need snickers, I need money and lots of it, got any?

Comment

This thread got TLDR.

What kind of speedometer/gauges do you have?

Also, if you don't have an 1100 frame, this might not be the right forum. the Street Fighters are better at grafting random parts to bikes.
              01 Bandit 1200 engine w/91 GSXR 1100 intake cam 36mm Carbs w/Stage 1 Jet kit/dual pod K&N filters. 90 GSXR 1100 wheels and front brakes. DID 530 chain. 93 GSXR 750 rear shock, Full Yoshimura exhaust system 4 into 1

Comment

Originally posted by TheHayabusa View Post
                This thread got TLDR.

What kind of speedometer/gauges do you have?

Also, if you don't have an 1100 frame, this might not be the right forum. the Street Fighters are better at grafting random parts to bikes.
                The speedo gauge is Motogagdet pro, thanks for the info but I got it figured out.

Comment

Cool, that is all that matters. I have an '85 Jeep and GPS is the only way I can guesstimate how fast I am going.
                  Front wheel cables and sprocket speed sensors are two different dilemmas. Just don't try to break the laws of physics, or try to explain why you were going faster than 25 mph in a school zone.
                  01 Bandit 1200 engine w/91 GSXR 1100 intake cam 36mm Carbs w/Stage 1 Jet kit/dual pod K&N filters. 90 GSXR 1100 wheels and front brakes. DID 530 chain. 93 GSXR 750 rear shock, Full Yoshimura exhaust system 4 into 1

Comment

Originally posted by TheHayabusa View Post
                    Cool, that is all that matters. I have an '85 Jeep and GPS is the only way I can guesstimate how fast I am going.
                    Front wheel cables and sprocket speed sensors are two different dilemmas. Just don't try to break the laws of physics, or try to explain why you were going faster than 25 mph in a school zone.
                    😄I can relate, my project is a cross between a Katana and a Rickman and new tech, hence the speed sensor.

Comment

Working...
                    X