X

88 katana 1100 and a 91 katana 1100 suggestions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 88 katana 1100 and a 91 katana 1100 suggestions

I have an 88 1100 i ride daily and just picked up a 91 1100 parts bike was wondering if any of the 91 parts would be better then the 88 kats parts

The 88 is the odd ball in that it had different suspension
    Trade forks, rear shock and swing arm.
    You'll also need the chain with that longer swing arm.
    The only other difference is that the '91 has frame brace.

Comment

Well i guess i know were to start then ive had the 88 for 3 years now just got the 91 2 days ago

If anyone needs anything off the 91 let me know after i get what i need off its gonna get junked i have nowhere to store both bikes. It has a signed title thats clean and most parts are there even has bag mount braket on rear with turnsignals still
      Last edited by Mallen; 03-13-2016, 11:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Mallen View Post
        Well i guess i know were to start then ive had the 88 for 3 years now just got the 91 2 days ago

If anyone needs anything off the 91 let me know after i get what i need off its gonna get junked i have nowhere to store both bikes. It has a signed title thats clean and most parts are there even has bag mount braket on rear with turnsignals still
        Sent you a pm
        Bikes:89 1100f 88 1100f 82 goldwing aspencade 82 goldwing naked

Comment

Know what bags the mount is for?
          1998 Katana 750
          1992 Katana 1100
          2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Not sure off hand i can check and get back to u. I was gonna add pics off the 91 but cant figure out how

Comment

You need a free photobucket account or some other free photo hosting account...just do a Google search. Once you have your account, upload your pics to that website then link them here by clicking the little earth globe icon in the "Reply" window and pasting the image link.
              Its done this way now because Katriders.com got hacked or some bullshit. Its way less beneficial to Katriders.com & us (the users) now. But hey, it is what it ain't... I guess a fucked up forum is better than no forum. There's no telling how many users aren't posting valuable pics/info because of this obstacle. I know I skip doing so because of the drawn out process.
              Anyway, seems like you have some valuable hardware. If you post a pic you'll be rewarded I'm sure.
              My Katana-1100 17" wheel swap
              http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=136894

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
                Last edited by Mallen; 03-16-2016, 12:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

How much for that seat ?
                  My Katana-1100 17" wheel swap
                  http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=136894

Comment

Seat i am currently using

Comment

Working...
                    X