X

factory pro imulsion tubes to replace stock ones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• factory pro imulsion tubes to replace stock ones

I just picked up another 88 GSX1100F and I am in the process of rebuilding the carbs. I plan on replacing all the internal wearable parts and installing the factory pro jet kit. I was thinking of replacing the Emulsion tubes with the ones they sell on the factory pro site. Has any one done this? They sell 2 different styles so which ones do I need?
    I have the metal top carbs. I think they are the BST34's
    Last edited by bomber737; 08-30-2015, 01:52 AM.

I replaced mine with Suzuki oem emulsion tubes. I also installed the
    factory pro jet kit and it work great. What your paying for $ in the kit is the needles. Make sure the clip on the needle is in the 3rd groove.
    You posted this is your second 1100 , how many do you need?

Comment

Originally posted by loneraider View Post
      You posted this is your second 1100 , how many do you need?
      All of them!

I replaced mine with OEM as well. Mine looked fine, but I was changing from CA jetting to 49 state jetting.

I'd guess the 2 different sets they sell are CA and non CA. Might be worth it to call and ask.
      1998 Katana 750
      1992 Katana 1100
      2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Originally posted by bomber737 View Post
        I just picked up another 88 GSX1100F and I am in the process of rebuilding the carbs. I plan on replacing all the internal wearable parts and installing the factory pro jet kit. I was thinking of replacing the imulsion tubes with the ones they sell on the factory pro site. Has any one done this? They sell 2 different styles so which ones do I need?
        I have the metal top carbs. I think they are the BST34's
        Factory pro, quote:: say,the emulsion tubes you should use is the oem, anything else will not work properly, same for any jet kit you are planning to use, leave the stock or replace with stock.

Comment

Ok thanks. I'll just replace them with stock emulsion tubes. I've actually got 3 1100f's. 1 I ride and 1 with out a title and I just picked up 1 with a title. So I'm going to combine the 2 bikes and sell off all the spare parts I don't need. The title bike has a 40000 mile engine and the non title bike has a 14000 mile engine so I'll be swapping that one into the title frame. I'm not sure if I'll keep it or not but I have them so it's worth my time to build it. I'm still trying to get the fairings out of the guy but I do have all the fairings from my parts bike. They all might be for sale but we'll see what I decide to do. It might turn into a naked bike.

Comment

Working...
          X