No announcement yet.
X

Kat 1100 Krauser Bags

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is my next step...lol they are not that bad though...
    "Life is what happens when you make plans..."

http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119546

Comment

Originally posted by Nut-Nut View Post
      These are like car mirrors, the stalk is stationary and the adjustment is on the mirror itself as it sits in the "cup". The stalks can be tucked in rearwards or forwards but that is about it. They do have a tendency to loosen over time and I have not had any success in tightening them unless I weld the the spring washers, or disassemble and put back together with a bolt instead. as of right now they aren't as bad so I am leaving them as they are.

I did not realize they were original as mine are a little different as theydo not fold at all. The stalks bolt into the fairing and the base is prettysolid bolt wise, I have never had a problem with the bolts loosening. Thestalks are pretty jello like and make seeing anything a few car lengths back asa blurry ordeal. I was thinking of getting some adventure rider type mirrorsthat would fold away. I have found some that I think will work for about $50.

Comment

Question for Nut-Nut

Hey, just saw pics of your beautiful Katana 1100 post saddle bag installation. It now looks exactly like the Katana 1100 I bought from the dealership in 1992 and (regrettably) sold in 2007. If you would have any interest in selling it, I'd love to hear from you. Thanks.

Rock
        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Nut-Nut View Post
          The tank Bra came with the bike... I have never seen them again anywhere...
          I have a few. picked them up here and there through the years. had one on for a year, but removed it because they will fuck up your paint.
          I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Working...
          X