Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

1100 for sale, new everything- ready to ride.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1100 for sale, new everything- ready to ride.

After spending a year rebuilding the big kat I have decided that I think I may just bite the bullet, and buy a FZ1 or a ZX14. So the Freshly done big kat is up for sale. ere is a list of everything that has been done to it.

valve lash adjusted - done at Checkered flag racing

Carbs synced- done at Checkered flag racing

All fuel lines replaced

new chain and sprockets - wrong gearing it was a ebay set- I have new sprockets with stock gearing on order.

new clutch
    new clutch slave cylinder
    new rear tire - new front tire is ordered.
    new battery
    new flush mount turns
    New headlamp bulb

new paint - Painted by vans collision its a 2008 honda civic blue painted to code.
    new rear brake pads, and a new. used rotor (used rotor is a good part, bought from mojoe)

The engine is all stock and runs perfect with 20 or 22,000 on the clock. The bike is going for NY inspection this morning, if the rain lets up.

Here is a link to my photo bucket account with some pics, before and after. I bought the bike it had been down lightly, and repainted with some extra think black plasticoat crap that took me forever to send off.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

If anyone is really interested in a nice big Kat, shoot me a PM. Bike is located in Rochester NY, well actually Fairport NY 14450 just outside of Rochester.

????? price ??????
    The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

I'm open to serious offers. The bike pasted NY state inspection this morning, and I rode it over 250 miles, so I know its good to go.

Comment

Your doing the same as me,one year.Did you buy a Busa also?
        1988 Katana 1100 (sold)
        2004 Hayabusa

Comment

Originally posted by KYOTE1 View Post
          Your doing the same as me,one year.Did you buy a Busa also?

Not yet, but I'm thinking about it, BUSA, ZX14, FZ1. I would like to sell my bike first to have more down money.

Comment

wish i had money
            voting member of the 750 kat as your first bike club

94 750 katana (my prechuuuusssss)
            82 1100 goldwing interstate (maybe a replacement for the kat)
            83 650 Yamaha maxim (will run some day)

Comment

Working...
            X