X

Renntec Carrier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renntec Carrier

Has anyone installed one of these before?

Looks interesting enough...and since the pound the smallest it's been in awhile, I figured I may give it a shot.

Last edited by ansobu; 04-16-2009, 01:10 AM.

The price you're looking at is listed in English Pounds not Euros.Comes out to roughly $89.

Comment

Ok, so an extra $10 tacked on compared to euros.... Thanks for the catch!

Comment

I got one on my 750 . Been on my bike for like 5 or more years . Handy . I bolt a trunk to it sometimes .

Cost me close to $100 way back when . Quite sturdy , too . Only problem is flush-mount rear signals are in the way . I had to remove the lenses .
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

If you decide to get one please post on how you like it,I'm always looking for a way to carry more stuff.

Comment

Renntec Carrier

One of the best additions I've made to my 1100. Great fit and finish, easy to install. I have a big NelsonRigg "duffel" tail bag (CL800) mounted to it.

The hardware is a little cheap though, and the bright silver finish on the bolts REALLY stands out against the black rack and black grab handles. A quick trip to Lowes to purchases some black plastic "acorn style" bolt caps took care of the problem.

I also mounted a small backrest pad (3"x5") to the top crossbar to keep my wife from slipping off the seat......

All in all, looks great, very functional, and not much sting to the price (bought it from http://www.revsperformance.com/)

Comment

I see where it's sold in the UK, do you know if it's distributed in the US?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by thechoate View Post
                I see where it's sold in the UK, do you know if it's distributed in the US?

Thanks
                Originally posted by nh2crcooh View Post
                where i got mine .
                I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
                X