X

Bag recommendations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bag recommendations

I know I may be jumping the gun here but, as I haven't reassembled and started her yet but what are some of the side bags you guys/girls are using successfully. My Aprilia Futura has great hard bags so I have gotten spoiled and want something funtional but looks good at the same time. Any thoughts? Input?
    Peace,
    Dave F
    Maryland,USA
    '01 Flame red Aprilia Futura.... and all the non stock silliness that was surely inevitable
    '93 Suzuki Katana 1100 Stg 1 and V&H pipe...( a very cool bike!)

" A man who does not follow his dreams...
    might as well be a vegetable"
    Burt Munro

I tried for the majority of the winter to find a set of hard luggage that'd fit and didn't have any success.

I bought a set of Shad 42 side cases a couple days ago and they look great, I'll just have to fabricate the mounting system. Hopefully I can get my stock exhaust on today and then figure out how I'm going to mount the cases. Looks like I'll have to do something different with the rear turn signals, though.
    Nick www.naskie18.com Googletalk: naskie18 AIM: naskie18

Comment

I have a pair of Fieldsheer Compacts....their pretty low on price but do the job really well...just like the kat. http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...Saddlebag.aspx

Comment

Nelson-Rigg CL-950 saddlebags, work great and look similar to ddb01's Fieldsheer Compacts above.
        Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
        Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

Working...
        X