X

Windscreen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windscreen

anyone try these guys? Seems like a very reasonable price.

Industry leader in aftermarket and custom motorcycle windscreens. We will bring your windshield ideas to life!
    1990 Big Kat 1100 "AKA" The Dirty Rocket

that is a good price! Here is another supplier that offers a +5" windscreen for the big Kat

Comment

these guys offer a +6 and +3, they also have a +13 personally if I could just get a good ole' stock replacement I'd be happy

Good to see we have some parts choices here.....

Comment

Originally posted by GCOP View Post
        these guys offer a +6 and +3, they also have a +13 personally if I could just get a good ole' stock replacement I'd be happy

clearview also offers a stock height w/s

Comment

The 13" is stock.
          93 1100....big kitty!

Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it...

Comment

Originally posted by Steveb View Post
            The 13" is stock.
            This one is a +13, I guess it would be 13" taller than stock, they list a "stock" one as well...

Comment

This one is a +13, I guess it would be 13" taller than stock, they list a "stock" one as well...
              Must have missed that one!
              93 1100....big kitty!

Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it...

Comment

I assumed the 13 was the stock one as well. The pic looks to be a stock height w/s.

Comment

How many times I have driven my Kat only thinking I wish the windshield was bigger ( I'm 6'2") and the wind would always hit my helmet or go right into my eyes when I was riding with my visor up and sunglasses

Comment

I bought one of the Clearview replacement shields for my Katana 1100. I just started working on the bike so I haven't had a good look at it yet but tomorrow I'll measure it and report back. When I ordered mine, my understanding was that they were available in stock height, + 3" and +5". I never seen a +13" one on the web site.

Cheers

Jollidude

Comment

Originally posted by jollidude View Post
                      I bought one of the Clearview replacement shields for my Katana 1100. I just started working on the bike so I haven't had a good look at it yet but tomorrow I'll measure it and report back. When I ordered mine, my understanding was that they were available in stock height, + 3" and +5". I never seen a +13" one on the web site.

Cheers

Jollidude
                      You are correct, clearview only offers stock,+3, and +5 w/s.
                      the +13 was found on this website- http://www.bikescreen.com

It appears as they have changed the heading on the 13 1/2" w/s to say stock now, this +6 is the tallest they offer now, but also have a +6,+3 which I an assuming means it is +6 high, and +3 wide. As well as a +3, +2, which would be 3"taller than stock and 2" wider than stock.

Comment

I have seen an add on deflector that goes on the top of the stock shield. It was suppose to be adjustable to get rid of the buffering. I was never able to find out who made but I saw it on a 92 at Daytona

Comment

Working...
                        X