X

parts needed!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parts needed!!

needed parts for a 1990 gsx1100f i just got this and need of course 2nd gear.... and a real pipe these people had a 4 into 1 and a magna flow muffler welded to it lol... the 4 2 1 is still good but looking for a mid pipe and slip not concerned with brand or looks too much . front and rear rotors. chain. and any one know of a bolt kit? too many missing or the wrong ones lol
    a lot of rigging there. so any parts will be considered if there better than the ones i have so shoot me what ya have how much you want w shipping and maybe a pic or 2 thx don

I have a D&D setup, could sell the header and mid pipe. Also have several air/oil cooled GSXF/GSXR motors and some trans parts (trans dissasembled before I got them) that are likely GSXF/R ones, but I am not 100% sure, yet. May have other parts you need, too. Mojoe is a good source for Big kat parts, too. Email me direct- [email protected]
    "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

I have the rotors. let me know if you want them.

I also have a perfectly good tranny for you. it is all assembled, so just remove the old one and slap in the new one.

$200 for everything with shipping included. and if you can tell me what bolts are needed, I will toss them in as well.
      Last edited by Mojoe; 05-23-2008, 07:01 PM.
      I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

try ebay

Comment

how much for the d&d set up?

Comment

what about your tranny? did you get it fixed?

Comment

I recenttly heard that you can drop a mid 90's GSXR750 tranny into a BigKat. A friend put one into his RF900 to gain a 6th gear and better gearing. He was saying that the way his RF and my BigKat are set-up, it should go on in with no problems. Anybody have any feed-back on that ?
              The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

Originally posted by BIGKAT1100 View Post
                I recenttly heard that you can drop a mid 90's GSXR750 tranny into a BigKat. A friend put one into his RF900 to gain a 6th gear and better gearing. He was saying that the way his RF and my BigKat are set-up, it should go on in with no problems. Anybody have any feed-back on that ?
                i'm pretty certain it can be done, i recall reading about it on OldSkoolSuzuki (google OSS), ask in the oilcooled section and solid answers will be given

the RF900 is water cooled so you would be looking at the early water cooled "slingshots" for the mix and match ('93 on i think)
                Last edited by NiteMare; 05-29-2008, 01:43 PM.
                it ain't broke ....

i ain't fixed it enough

Comment

ummm, why go through the trouble of looking for a mid 90's tranny when I clearly said that I have a perfect one sitting in a box in my shop? is mine not good enough???

and if you still want those rotors, speak up fast cuz there is another member in need of them as well. what's that expression? you snooze....you lose.

Comment

Working...
                  X