X

looking for a dual exhaust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a dual exhaust

I owned a 91 1100f and had trouble finding exhaust systems for it and ended up getting a factory dual exhaust for it. Unfortunately sold the bike three years ago. Now since I liked the big KATS so much actually found another one but a 92 and the previous owner has a 4to 1 exhaust on it and I want the duals. Does anyone if the 1300 busa exhaust and headers will fit.

would you be interested in a nice stock set for the 1100? I do believe I have an extra set kicking around. I am not sure about the header pipes though.
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

thanks

i need the headers though even if it was to modify them but thanks anyways. what do you have on yours and do you have the jet kit on it.

Comment

I have a Yosh 4:1, but it isn't on the bike as I am (was) working on a project bike. Now I just don't have the time and am looking at getting another bike instead......so all of my 1100 kat stuff is for sale, including my V&H race engine I was going to install.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe View Post
          I have a Yosh 4:1, but it isn't on the bike as I am (was) working on a project bike. Now I just don't have the time and am looking at getting another bike instead......so all of my 1100 kat stuff is for sale, including my V&H race engine I was going to install.
          Mojoe, what'll take for that Yosh system ?
          The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

well that I "might" keep. I am looking at another 93 1100 with very low miles. I am also looking at a nice honda ace 1100 custom. I will know in a few weeks which way I am going to go. I am losing interest in the "sport" bikes.

Comment

mojoe I got the yosh 4:1 on my 92 1100 but I like the looks of the dual exhaust. I am looking at a set of NEXXUS duals but they sell them in the UK and I am not paying over a grand for a set. I do have a lead that there is a company in the US that sells the exhaust and I am trying to see if anyone has tried it yet.

Thanks anyway.

Comment

actually, all I need is the cannister and the mid pipe. My headers are already Yoshi, I have a Muzzy cannister mated to it though and I want something a little quieter.
                The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

Working...
                X