X

Will a Yamaha FJ1200/FJ1100 exhaust fit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will a Yamaha FJ1200/FJ1100 exhaust fit

Will a Yamaha FJ1200/FJ1100 exhaust fit the Kat 1100? (1991)
    I found a good deal on a full Yoshi system for the Yami, and I'm wondering if it would fit the Kat...anybody have any idea?
    I'm going to get some measurements, but in the meantime I thought I would check here.

Thanks,
    Sean

if I am not mistaken, Kawa is the only one with the same spacing. maybe yamaha can be spread to fit. the midpipe will likely be the real problem.
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

That's what I'm wondering too. I do know that Kawi fits cause the header on it right now, I made out of a GPZ900 header. :P I'm curious if I can make the Yoshi header fit. Worst case scenario...if it does fit...is cut out the midpipe and weld in a new one.

Comment

maybe the midpipe you have now can be made to fit?
        I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

FJ 1100 exhaust

If you can't use that FJ exhaust I may be a buyer.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanM View Post
            Will a Yamaha FJ1200/FJ1100 exhaust fit the Kat 1100? (1991)
            I found a good deal on a full Yoshi system for the Yami, and I'm wondering if it would fit the Kat...anybody have any idea?
            I'm going to get some measurements, but in the meantime I thought I would check here.

Thanks,
            Sean
            seen a gsxr pipe on an xs1100 before, xs1100 has same spacing as the fj, they should be tall enough, but as for fitting... a bit of a lottery.

Comment

Working...
            X