X

Winter Mods

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Mods

This is some of the mods I've done this winter. The new red rims with new tires, red levers and red trim Corbin seat go well with the black bike. Now if only the weather would improve!!

GSXR1000 Master Cyl,

SV1000 Clutch MC

Dual Piston GSXR front brake calipers

New Red rims, 530 Sprocket conversion, down one on the front sprocket.

Factory Pro Ignition Advancer
    2005 GSXF750 Katana
    1991 Kawasaki Concours ZG1000
    1993 Kawasaki VN750 Vulcan

Nice!
    It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Not critisizing but what was the purpose of changing the master-cylinders ? Do the new ones provide more pressure equaling better stopping power / clutch action ?
      The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

Makes the bike look more modern and newer style levers work with them.
        2005 GSXF750 Katana

Comment

Originally posted by gaillarry View Post
          Makes the bike look more modern and newer style levers work with them.

Larry

Looks good man, those still the 16s? What are the levers and masters from?? Any better feel ?

Check out ebay there is a Banana on there right now looks pretty good, and defenitly interesting, I'd provide link, but don't know how sorry.

I'm hoping to get to N bay this summer, passing thru,gotta test the new toy hopefully, maybe we can hook up.

Take Care

Comment

Originally posted by johnod View Post
            Larry

Looks good man, those still the 16s? What are the levers and masters from?? Any better feel ?

Check out ebay there is a Banana on there right now looks pretty good, and defenitly interesting, I'd provide link, but don't know how sorry.

I'm hoping to get to N bay this summer, passing thru,gotta test the new toy hopefully, maybe we can hook up.

Take Care
            Post the auction #. The new brakes have dual pistons which is an improvement over the stock single piston. I got all the parts off Ebay.
            2005 GSXF750 Katana

Comment

Originally posted by gaillarry View Post
              Post the auction #. The new brakes have dual pistons which is an improvement over the stock single piston. I got all the parts off Ebay.
              item number 280210602451 I asked the guy some questions about ease of swap, made it sound pretty straight forward.
              those calipers bolt on?? stock Kat rotors?
              Is Teks seafood restaurant still in business??

Comment

The caliper mounting bolts have to be 90mm between them. Most late model Suzikis' use the same bolt pattern. I'm using stock rotors. You have to remember what model of caliper when buying new pads. Read this post by Nitemare: http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=79349

Yes Teks is still here, I eat there quite often.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...0%3D%26fvi%3D1

Nice looking bike but I dont see the advantage in the bandit motor. I would have went for a GSXR swap. Looks like a good deal.
                Last edited by gaillarry; 03-21-2008, 07:17 AM.
                2005 GSXF750 Katana

Comment

Working...
                X