"And now for something completely different"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "And now for something completely different"

93 1100....big kitty!

Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it...

Thats cool
    Can't blame me for something I don't remember.
    www.bakerboyz.net

Comment

Sidecar or not $7800 Canadian is a bit steep.
      Still, pretty cool if you're into odd bikes or collecting interesting ones.
      "Screaming Eagle" = Harley dealer code for "Easily parts with money, and equates noise with performance."
      -----------------------------------------
      2004 Suzuki GSXF 600
      1982 Yamaha Maxim 750
      1977 Suzuki GS 400

Comment

panda = coolest cars ever made

Comment

am i theonly one who noticed it only has one fork leg and a car wheel attached to it?
          Uh Oh here we go....

Comment

sweeeet side car!!

Comment

I'd love to own that thing

Originally posted by BlackKatnWV View Post
              am i theonly one who noticed it only has one fork leg and a car wheel attached to it?

check out these forks:

Last edited by chinto; 03-05-2008, 11:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

haha!

Comment

Originally posted by Thrax View Post
                  Sidecar or not $7800 Canadian is a bit steep.
                  Still, pretty cool if you're into odd bikes or collecting interesting ones.
                  actually, it's not.

that is a custom fit sidecar, and the cost to have one of them installed is roughly the same as the NEW price of any bike it is installed on. example....$10k for the bike....$10k for the sidecar.

so in reality, that sidecar is easily worth at least $5 or so, including all the fitting.
                  As someone who very much wanted to install a sidecar on his 1100, I can say that I did plenty of research on the subject. I would give $7800 for that if it was something I still wanted. However, I am not crazy about that model. I would prefer one of the ones on the busa.
                  I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

A couple years ago, I give real consideration to buying a Yamaha 650/side car racing setup. I had a friend who was into yammie 650's, and I was willing to be the monkey. But street sidehacks just don't compute with me, and I can't STAND trikes.
                    "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

if you've never ridden an outfit don't knock them, you'll be really suprised how much fun can be had with them ...

those setups shown look to be really good and will probably perform exceptionally well...

i used to drag an old Watsonian child/adult chair with an old honda 750sohc many years ago, my brother was my favourite passenger as he had the courage to climb out of the chair and hang over the back of the bike on right handers or hang out the side of the chair with his bum in the grass on left handers to assist me control it and maintain speed, we worked really hard together with that toy ...

chased a few sportscars in the twisties like that

also rolled it a couple of times chasing rabbits across fields
                      it ain't broke ....

i ain't fixed it enough

Comment

Working...
                      X