No announcement yet.
X

Top speed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im going to ride to germany in a few weeks so I will check out the top speed there where its legal.
    2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

• besides the kats 145 mph, 175 mph on a 2007 cbr1000rr
      "Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death and as sweet as love."

Comment

• About 450 mph...Southwest Airlines...Okay, okay, smack me one...I deserve it.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

• R1 - 160 so far.....
          http://www.wickedelements.com

^^^^^^

Comment

• HERES THE HONDA CBR TOPPED OUT . http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...-K__9_Eys#t=8s

Comment

• 145 on the 600 kat and 152 while sitting on the tank of an r1 (back in my squid days)

Fast is fun but id rather be able to flirt with the girls I pass going down the road, not just fly by and never notice them
              Find a bike with a stock motor that has miles than mine and ill personally send you a certificate declaring your awesomness

Comment

• R1 - 177 (updated)
                http://www.wickedelements.com

^^^^^^

Comment

• Smaller than an 1100 Kat & other brands bosting about their speed in the 1100 Kat Only! forum. Shameful.

Speedometer was just past the 175 mph mark last fall.
                  I don't know how fast my bike goes, I've never stopped to find out.

Comment

• Originally posted by GSX1100FL View Post
                    Smaller than an 1100 Kat & other brands bosting about their speed in the 1100 Kat Only! forum. Shameful.

Speedometer was just past the 175 mph mark last fall.
                    Agreed ...
                    The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

• Not really sure but i burried the speedo on my 750 kat and I was still gaining. God I love my 1100 motor. Horsepower is my crack cocaine.....lol.
                      1996 Suzuki Katana 750
                      Gixxer 1100 (141.6hp at the wheel)
                      '08 Hayabusa Front End Swap

Comment

• 160★☆ no problem has a governer on it took me back do to 80 be for i could give it gass again but some of the best things in life are deadly shutch is life hit me up if your in sheboygan

Comment

• 145 indicated when I glanced down, and it was still pulling hard. But I really wasn't paying attention to the speedo at that speed...
                          '04 Katana 1200 - B12 swap, Holeshot Stage 2 jet kit, 2 bros carbon fiber slip on cut down, 5 deg timing advance, Bandit 1200 rear wheel/180 tire w/ modified swingarm.

Comment

• I have a 1216 Kat , so can I play ?
                            My speedo only goes to 160 , so I don't know how fast it'll go ....
                            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

• Originally posted by md86 View Post
                              I have a 1216 Kat , so can I play ?
                              My speedo only goes to 160 , so I don't know how fast it'll go ....
                              No
                              sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                              ------------------------------------------
                              89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                              96 YZF 1000R

Comment

• Oh . Ok then , wanna race ?
                                I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
                                X