X

Katana 1100 Accessories

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katana 1100 Accessories

Looking for idea on Katana 1100 bags (tank bag, rear seat, or travel side bags)

does your Katana have a rear seat? I have a Joe rocket expandable tank bag bought off craigslist for $25, just look around, you should be able to find something reasonable enough.

Comment

I have a large set of Chase Harper bags that I use for long trips, along with a tank bag. Works well.
      I also have a smaller set of soft bags that I got from JC Whitney for $60. They don't hold near as much, but they do look sporty.
      I also have a Corbin with a back rest. This seat makes it easy to bungee a large rolling duffle bag to the passenger area.
      The next time I tour, I will bring along my XM Inno, keeping it in the clear compartment of the tank bag.

Comment

I am using a Nelson Rigg set up. I have a tank bag and the deluxe saddlebags and tail bag. they are all really easy to interlock and are able to be removed fast. I think they are a great product I used them on my trip down the 101 to california from washington last summer and I had plenty of room.

Comment

Working...
        X