X

Katana Mirrors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katana Mirrors

Does anyone know of a solution/replacement for the stock 1993 katana 1100 mirrors?

All I know about these mirrors is that they are expensive new, and very hard to find used. Only thig I can think of is to fill in the mirror mounts and fit some aftermarket mirrors, or buy ew ones.
    Do you not like the factory mirrors or are yours broken?

Comment

there was a nice set on ebay. starting bid was $29.00 for the two. I put my price in hammersnipe to bid, and I somehow screwed it up and the bid didn't go through. The auction ended with ZERO bids. I emailed the guy to see if you would sell them for $50 for the two, and he said, "chit...I just sold them to someone else for $30".

god damn it!
      I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

re katana mirrors

i have a set off a 750 katana on mine,had to make a plate to fit in the origanel hole to mount these one..i inquired on new replacement mirrors and the were $200.00 each canadian....theirs one one ebay for a 88 right now,but wrong colour for your bike
        Here I sit in stinky vapour, waiting for some toilet paper. How much longer must I linger, before I start using my finger.

Comment

I'm going for the Napoleon bar ends mirrors.
          93 1100....big kitty!

Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it...

Comment

Working...
          X