• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shameful

Shame to let a bike get this neglected:

2005 GSXF750 Katana
    1991 Kawasaki Concours ZG1000
    1993 Kawasaki VN750 Vulcan

Glad mine didn't look like that. Too many projects going on right now cuz that would make a great one. The kids dropped going faster than he probably told his parents, looks like it slid a long way. Too bad it happened, hope someone can get it and work with it. Thay are nice bikes.
    1991 Katana GSX 1100 F
    1999 ZRX Kawi 1100, Hubbies bike
    sigpic

Comment

ohh thats just shameful!!!!!
      but for $500 not a bad deal if some one needs a "project." That bike would rule the world after about 2k went into it...

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

"I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

Originally posted by whitecl0ver View Post
          ohh thats just shameful!!!!!
          but for $500 not a bad deal if some one needs a "project." That bike would rule the world after about 2k went into it...

Most of the damage appears to be cosmetic. After re-reading the ad, that oil leak is prolly a easy fix.

Wives can be such wet blankets when it comes to bike projects. Gotta luv'em anyway, I reckon .
          The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

Originally posted by BIGKAT1100 View Post

Most of the damage appears to be cosmetic. After re-reading the ad, that oil leak is prolly a easy fix.

Wives can be such wet blankets when it comes to bike projects. Gotta luv'em anyway, I reckon .
            Actually I'm the one that likes the project bikes. My husband works more on Toyotas. We have an agreement only one project at a time and he just got a new on this week. I have had two project bikes in the last 3 years.
            1991 Katana GSX 1100 F
            1999 ZRX Kawi 1100, Hubbies bike
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigRedKitty91 View Post
              Actually I'm the one that likes the project bikes. My husband works more on Toyotas. We have an agreement only one project at a time and he just got a new on this week. I have had two project bikes in the last 3 years.
              I can't speak for all wives ... I just know mine, of course . I know all wives are not like that. There are enough women on this site alone to disprove that theory.
              Last edited by BIGKAT1100; 01-23-2008, 10:21 PM.
              The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

Working...
              X