No announcement yet.
X

Im the new owner of a 1990 1100

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the mirrors on my '88 are worthless too! you have to pull one arm in tight to see behind you.

Comment

id love to make a streetfighter out of this, but im soley using the bike for the 1340, i just picked up a new full exhaust for $25.....out the back door special, finally got it running tonight....that frickin stock exhaust weighs a ton wtf.....anyone got a gsxr rear rim or other wider than what i got???

well i got some '90 mirrors for sale
      Last edited by ITS_NOT_A_KNIFE; 11-18-2007, 04:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

how much do you want for those mirrors, if they're for a 90 kat 1100...

Comment

Uh, you do know that they are adjustable, right? The mirror part can be adjusted up/down/left/right.Just push it around with your thumbs.

Comment

New Machine

Looks great for the amount you paid. Nice winter project, Have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by DClark View Post
              Uh, you do know that they are adjustable, right? The mirror part can be adjusted up/down/left/right.Just push it around with your thumbs.
              Yes I know that they are adjustable, but, up,down,left and right doesn't move them out to see around your arms. I don't know, maybe I am just bigger than the average kat rider?

Comment

Great project, I have the same bike, and have kept it - brought it back to stock. Those mirrors are for sure not from 1990.

Comment

I just had a change of plans, im hoping to find a non running pre and just dumping the motor in there.....so im parting the 1100 out.....im keeping the engine and harness and maybe the forks, let me know if any of you are looking for parts, the bike is 100% (minus a left front signal) complete with 8k on it. i have a clean title as well

Comment

Originally posted by ITS_NOT_A_KNIFE View Post
                    I just had a change of plans, im hoping to find a non running pre and just dumping the motor in there.....so im parting the 1100 out.....im keeping the engine and harness and maybe the forks, let me know if any of you are looking for parts, the bike is 100% (minus a left front signal) complete with 8k on it. i have a clean title as well
                    Hey Knife...
                    left (gear) side rider peg...
                    How much?
                    Biker chicks know how to ride.....

Comment

Nice! Just throw some oil on that chain and your off. LOL naw for realz though nice project..
                      It does not matter what you ride as long as it has two wheels and at least one on the ground!

Comment

Originally posted by danp2630 View Post
                        the mirrors on my '88 are worthless too! you have to pull one arm in tight to see behind you.
                        nice to know im not alone with that.
                        ford guy turned kat rider

Comment

You are definitely not alone. I'm 6'2", and my mirrors might as well be painted black. You can't see behind you with out tucking an arm...

Comment

ditto

Originally posted by badfarmer View Post
                            You are definitely not alone. I'm 6'2", and my mirrors might as well be painted black. You can't see behind you with out tucking an arm...
                            ditto

Comment

Originally posted by badfarmer View Post

lol and here I thought that it was just me........

Comment

Originally posted by UPSMAN View Post
                                ditto
                                I'm 6'6, I feel ya
                                The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

Working...
                                X