1988 katana 1100 frame with clear title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1988 katana 1100 frame with clear title

katana 1100 frame for sale with clear title. pick up in West Bend, Wi

What are the wheels from and what size are they ???
    are they painted or powdercoated
    and - How Much $$$
    Might want the windshield and mountings for another project.

Thanks
    Doc
    Its not the speed of life that kills you - It's that sudden stop at the end

Comment

I am curious about the wheels as well. Doc spoke up first, so I will leave him to them, but I am curious what they are from and if they were a direct bolt-on with no extra work needed.

And Doc....I have a spare windscreen and mounting cage if you need it.....if you don't get it from him.
      I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

I have no idea what they are from. this is the exact way i got it. I will pm the guy i got it from too see if he knows.

Comment

Thanks - I need the screen and mounting cage for a friends GS750, and the custom C. F. fairing I am building -
          so what king of money or trade stock are we talking ???
          Doc

Comment

I am betting they are gixxer rims.

Comment

Ok, I guess I will part it out. I have no idea what anything is worth. Shoot me some offers.

Comment

bump before ebay

Comment

$30.00 per wheel and $50.00 for the windshield and all mountings - I will throw in $10.00 for the busted center fairing, as it could be used as part of the new mold
                  I can send cashiers check, moneyorder, EFT, and we can ship useing my UPS account.
                  sorry about the low bids -

Doc

Comment

well I hate to step on your toes, Doc, but I am in dire need of some wheels as well........and to not make an offer over the $30 each that you offered would leave me sleepless at night.......so I am offering $40 each, plus shipping.
                    I know spoke up first, but business is business, right?
                    If it was any other part, I would stay out of it.....but man, I need some wheels.

Comment

Im pretty sure they are gsxr rims, the guy i bought the bike from said it had gsxr wheels and forks
                      Uh Oh here we go....

Comment

In fareness to both parties that are interested in the wheels. I have placed them on ebay. I have watched the wheels go for about 60-120 a wheel. So I must put in on there. Thanks

Comment

rear swing arm and rear shock coming up for sale next, and a bare frame with a title

Comment

Yes they are early GSXR wheels and 30 to 60 is a reasonable expectation - I will bow out, as I want, but don't need them. if Mojoe needs them - please sell them to him, as getting another Kat on the road is more important than changing mine.

Now about the fairing and windshield ???

Comment

I'm interested in the center fairing, headlight, and cage. et me know how much.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X