Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Anyone parting an 1100 out or have these pieces?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone parting an 1100 out or have these pieces?

Someone has put on a swingarm from an early 90's 1100, on my 1990 750. I imagine they just received the swingarm and nothing else. So the 750 pieces were used and I am not happy with this, as the sleeve is too short, which resulted in a killed bearing. So from the diagram I need to aquire part #7 spacer has been discontinued, #8 (2 of them, again discontinued), #12, and #15 which I can still get from the dealer. I would also need at least 1 of the bearings, but again I can get them new still. Any help,or if you know anyone who can help me get these pieces. thanks in advance.

It might be some time before I can dissasemble both bikes and build 1 out of the best parts from both. But if you still are needing parts after I am done, it will be my pleasure to help you if I can.
    Say What You Mean, Mean What You Say!

Comment

Thanks Kar, I seemed to have fixed the problem with some spacers from the hardware store, but I wont have the bike on the road for awhile, so I wont know how well it works. Keep me updated, i know stock will work.
      Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
      X